Chapter 41

I sat and ate dinner with my parents. I never thought I'd actually be saying that ever. It was the most satisfying thing ever. I loved hearing their stores, the biker and arguing, than the laughs that followed right after it. Joe had ended up calling my dad so he had to excuse his self. That only gave me and Vanessa time to talk, I can't even imagine how many times she apologized for letting Valisa take me away from her for all these years. But I got to know her. She was married to a doctor after she had me. Her husband name is Steven. I have two older brothers. One a pharmacist and the other is in the streets. Their names is Alex and Aomori. They are 25 and 26. Alex being the oldest. She was a doctor too but she stopped working once her and her bm husband was way over wealthy and he said she didn't have to work any more. She had a very expensive taste. Now I know where I get it from. My original name well the name I was born with is actually Aaliyah Magic Clarke so Valisa just switched my middle and first around. She showed me all kinds of pictures of her family, where she lived, and her house and dogs. We even exchanged fb names and added each other. I told her about all my accomplishments in life and it made her cry because she was proud of me. I showed her my pictures from my graduations and all.

It was getting pretty late and we could talk for ever. We decided to go out and go shopping and brunch in the morning to spend time with each other. I knew I was going to enjoy that so much.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed. It was almost 1am and I was so tired. I got in the bed and turned everything off. I hated sleeping by myself but i was so tired I couldn't wait any longer for Martavion tonight.

I was woken up by sharp pains in my lower stomach to the point I couldn't sleep any longer. I sat up placing my feet on the ground. I looked over at the clock and it was almost 4am. I got up to get a drink of water maybe that would help. I could of been dehydrated. I grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and went back upstairs. I was feeling so much pain again. I stopped and took deep breaths until it passed by. These better not be contractions.

I laid back down and grabbed my phone. I called Martavion but he didn't answer. "Where are you.?!." I texted him.

Ima be coming home in a short what's wrong.? He texted back.

Just a little pain. It woke me up out my sleep.

Contractions.?

I don't know. The pain is far apart. I feel a lot of pressure though.

You wanna go to the hospital.?

No not yet. I think i can handle it.

Ight I'll be home soon.
I sat my phone back down on the night stand and tried to close my eyes. Every few minutes i would feel pain but no just tried to sleep it off. It wasn't so bad where i felt the need to go to the hospital.

______________________

I woke up late morning and I know Vanessa was going to be mad at me. It was almost 11am. I hurried up jumping up checking my phone. I had no missed calls or text messages. Martavion side of the bed was still untouched. He didn't come home.? I got up and went straight to the bathroom. As I touched the hot water i felt the pain again. I tried to breath through it. I turned my back against the water and let it massage my lower back. I was no where near prepared for child birth. It hadn't hit me yet that I was actually going to be having a child. Like a tiny human was about to come out of me.!

I finally got out the shower and I dried off. I was working through the pain. I can handle this. If these was contractions they wasn't no where near close. I read some where that Braxton Hicks contractions usually happens around 7-8 months. I hope it was just that because this little girl had a month and a half to go.