Chapter 47

Mommy.! My boys screamed happily running towards me as I walked in the door of my house.!

Hi babies.! I smiled kissing my babies cheeks.

Hi mommy.! Majesty sang running up to me as well.

Hi mamacita.!!! I grabbed my daughter and hugged and kissed her.

Everyone was right.! I was avoiding my kids because I was avoiding going home. I couldn't stand the fact that I had to go to a home every single day without the person I was completely in love with. I couldn't stand to see all of Martavions things. I couldn't bring myself to pick his stuff up and give it away or store it some where. My home felt empty......it wasn't home anymore.

Are you staying.? Micah asked.

Yes baby.! I'm going to take off from work for a while so I'll be back home with you guys okay.!

Yayyyyyy.! Everyone cheered. I pulled them all in for a group hug.!

I stood up to my feet so I can take my things off. "Thank you for everything mama.!" I smiled hugging her.

I know you needed some time Magic.! That's what family is for always remember that baby girl.! She said kissing my cheek.

I will.!

Are you hungry.?

No I'm gonna shower and change.

She nodded her head and I went to my bedroom. My windows was finally fixed. I know the complex manager was pissed about getting those fixed.

I got in the shower taking a very very long shower.! I washed my hair twice than my body like three times. This the first time I really took a shower and enjoyed it and didn't cry in the shower.

I got out and dried off. I went to my closet to put some pj's on. I noticed the couple bags of coke I had on my dresser. I picked them up and grabbed anything else I had in my stash and flushed everything.! I wasn't a drug addict and I wasn't about to be come one now.!

What Martavion did to me.....to us..... was the most foulest thing ever and I literally hate him for it.