Chapter 15

Ever felt like your life was over just when you ran out of all hope. That's where I was at right now. My head hung low in defeat of not being able to get lose out these zip ties and the chair I was tied to.

Hello Mrs Jackson your woke.! A male voice said from in front of me. Everything was a daze and I could bearly see.

What do you want.? I questioned confused and tired.

You killed my husband a couple years ago...... a lady said from behind me yanking my head up.

I kilt a lot of people and I promise you, your gonna be one of them.! I said bluntly.

You fuckin think so.! She laughed historically. "Victor would be here right now if it wasn't for you.!" She said angrily.

Ohhhh your victors wife.! I giggled through my pain. "Yeah I had a pleasure of killing him and watching my husband brutally beat the living shit out of him.!" I laughed. She punched me so hard in my face my mouth was filled with blood. I spat at her. "You hit like a girl.!" I laughed.

I should just end your life now.! Make your husband and kids suffer how me and mine been suffering all these years.

That's not gonna bring your husband back and that's just you writing your own death certificate. My husband WILL find you, HUNT you down like a dog, and KILL you.!

That would be a chance I'm willing to take if I got to take your life away.

It's up to you sweetheart just know your death is gonna be slow and painful.

This is what we are going to do. I'm going to call your husband and he's going to give me 10 million dollars for you.!

Shit okay.! I smiled laughing. The guy handed her the phone and she began to dial a number.

Who is this.?! Martavion voice roared through the phone. I felt so much relief hearing him. I felt like I had hope again.

My name is Anila and I have your wife.! I want 10 million dollars in trade for her.

Excuse you.? Look I don't know who you are but I promise you bitch if my wife have anything such as one little hair miss placed on her fuckin head I promise you I'm going to kill you.!

Don't worry baby I'm gonna do it.! I said loud enough for him to hear me and she smacked me. Oh I'm gonna tear this bitch limb from limb.

Let me talk to her.! He demanded.

Do you agree to give me my money.?

Yeah sure.! He laughed.

Great, here.! She stuffed the phone in my face.

Hi baby.! I said through my pain.

Alpha Romeo Echo?

Yes, just a couple slaps and punches.

India Mike, Charlie Oscar Mike Mike India to Golf Echo Tango, Yankee Oscar Uniform.!

Talk English you too.! She yelled.

I love you to baby.! I smiled blowing a kiss to Anila laughing.

Mr Jackson you have 24hours or your wife dies.! She said before hanging up the phone.

I'm going to kill you.! I will snap your neck right where you stand.! I smiled at her. I could see the look of fear she had in her eyes.

BestfriendsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara