Chapter 49

SURPRISEEEEEEEEEE.!!!!!!!!! Lol here's a chapter I realized I couldn't leave y'all like that.! Especially because I see y'all really fw this book heavy so I have a few surprising chapters. Just wanna say thank you to all the readers the ones who liked/loved this book even the ones who hated it. 💜💜💜💜💜

_______________________
6 months later.....

What do you get a man that has everything.? And I mean everything.? I paced back and fourth trying to think of a gift to give Martavion. Tomorrow we get married and I wanna gift him with something.....something big but what could I give him.? I'll be his wife in a couple hours, I gave him a child, he has cars, money, and a house. He has everything he always wanted he says. I was stressing myself out. I mean I didn't have to give him a gift but marrying me and giving me our daughter was the biggest gift he could of ever gave me.

Heyyy she is so fussy.! Vanessa said coming into the room holding a crying and screaming Majesty. My daughter began to look like me more and more everyday. And I loved it bad.

Did the dresses arrive today.? I asked her taking Majesty out of her hands.

Not yet but the girls are downstairs getting their hairs done. Calm down everything is going to be okay.

It's not if the dresses aren't going to be here.! What are my brides going to wear down the ail.? I'm about to have a whole heart attack.

They will be here first thing in the morning.!

I hope so. I sighed in frustration. I sat on the bed and popped my boob out to feed my daughter. I had customized dresses made by Vera wang for my brides maids and my dress as well. It's the night before my wedding which was in 14hrs by the way and they have not been delivered yet. Can you see why I'm freaking out.?

Vanessa left the room to finish helping the girls with their hair getting done. I wanted to ball my eyes out so bad I was so fuckin emotional and I don't know why.

Majesty finally was done feeding and she fell straight to sleep. I changed her and laid her in the crib. I grabbed the baby monitor and hooked it on to the side of my house coat. I went back to my room as the phone was ringing.

Hello.! I said answering it.

What's up baby.?! Martavion spoke which who was on the other line.

I'm freaking out.

Why what's wrong.?

Martavion I feel fat as fuck, I feel sick as fuck and the dresses are not here.!

What you mean the dresses aren't there.?!

Exactly what I said the dresses are not here.

Ight let me call you back so I can see where they at or something. I thought you said Vera assistant sent them out all ready.?

She said she did they was suppose to have flown in 2 days ago. What if they lost my dresses.? Oh my god what if they flew off the plane.? Even worse what if somebody else was getting married and they end up sending them my dresses and they send us somebody else dresses and they be ugly as fuck.!

Dude why do you always think the most craziest shit.! He laughed.

Do it sound like I'm joking.?

No.!

Okay than.

I mean I rather get married to you ass naked so I can kiss the pussy when I say I DO.! He laughed.

MARTAVIONNNNNNN.! I screamed.

Damn bridezilla calm down. Ima make some calls, call you back in a minute. He said before hanging up.

I threw my phone back in the bed and took a deep breath. I went downstairs and all my sisters in laws was drinking and talking and laughing even my mothers was having a good time.

Still worried about the dresses.? Martavions mom asked coming into the kitchen where I was.

Yes.! I'm full blown about to cry.

Don't cry sweetie they will be here.! She said hugging me and kissing my forehead.

I grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and poured me a glass. For the past few weeks now all I want is orange juice it taste so good to me and that's all I ever want, well that and pop tarts and frosting. Oh my god frosting.! I jumped up from my seat and ran to get a spoon and grabbed the frosting from the fridge and started eating it.

Oweee what happened to your diet.?! Tamar asked laughing coming into the kitchen.

Bitch.! I threw the spoon in the sink and put the frosting back and started crying because I totally forgot that fast that I was suppose to be on a diet. I was trying to lose this little fat I had from Majesty but my little stomach was not going any where and these few weeks seems like it's getting bigger to me. I was so self conscious about it.

I went back upstairs to check on my baby and to grab my phone sitting in her room while she slept. I should go to the gym right now.?! Like right now.!

What are you doing In here.?! Lani asked coming into Majesty room.

I'm just checking on her.

She's fine you have that baby monitor stuck to your hip. It's time to get your hair done.

Damn already.!? Is everybody else done.?

Yes, she's waiting on you.

I sighed than got up. I followed Lani back downstairs and soon as I went into the living room they all yelled "supriseeeeeee.!" Holding up their garment bags with their dresses in them. I started to cry so bad because that weight was off my shoulders.

And the brides beautiful dress is here.! Vanessa said as Martavion mom held it up. Nobody has seen my dress yet and I've only ever seen it in video calls with Vera. Everybody came and hugged me and I couldn't help but hug them back.

I sat in the chair to get my hair done. I was so nervous and felt so sick. I wanted to throw up but I just fell asleep to hurry up and let time pass by.

When she was finally done with my hair it was so beautiful. I had a side bang pinned going up into my top part of curls and the back swooped to the side to make a side ponytail that stopped right by my breast in pin curls. She added the accessories to my hair and it was so beautiful. I had real diamond crystals flown in from Italy all over my hair. When I took these out I was getting a tiara made for Majesty with them. She tied my hair up so that way I can sleep. I didn't plan on sleeping at all though. I was actually freaking out in a total of 9hrs i was going to be a WIFE.!