Chapter 13

I woke up in the middle of the night and it was going on 2:30. I was laying alone and it didn't feel right. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I flipped the light on and Corey my moms boyfriend was sitting at the table drinking a beer.

Fuck.! I yelled as he scared the fuck out of me. Trying to pull my shirt down some because I didn't have any panties or a bra on. I'm always home alone.

I'm sorry.! I didn't mean to startle you.

It's fine....I was unaware of you being here still.....isn't my mom at work.?

Yeah.... I live here now.

Wow okay um okay. I backed up slowly making sure I was still covering myself.

You have a very pretty pussy Mag. He said as I reached the stairs. I ran up the stairs so fast locking my door. Martavion was coming up the balcony. I ran over to the door unlocking it.

Owee that's what I'm talking about you was ready for me.! He smiled grabbing me by my waist kissing me.

Why are you coming up through the balcony instead of the front door.

My key didn't work.! Your mom changed the locks.?

Not that I know of.....they was working yesterday.

Crazy.! What's up doe you miss daddy, I see you was ready for me. He smiled pulling me closer to him.

I actually didn't know you was coming tonight I'm glad your here actually I was feeling really uncomfortable. I said as I walked to my dresser and grabbed some shorts.

What's wrong bae?

I had went down to get a bottle of water I didn't have anything on under my shirt. You know my moms schedule I'm usually home alone. My door wasn't locked when I fell asleep or anything. I go in the kitchen and turn on the light Coreys sitting in the dark at the table drinking a beer.

What.?! Did he tough you.? He said pulling his gun from his waist.

No....but he did say I have a pretty pussy.! And I felt mad uncomfortable and violated.

Fuck is he doing here.?

He said he moved in.!

What.?

Yeah and my mom didn't tell me a damn thing.!

I don't like that. At all nah.! That's probably why the doors was locked and didn't work.

Probably....but I locked my door and I feel better now that your here.

You know I'm just a call away.

I know.! I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his lips firmly and he kissed me back. Laying me on the bed he did what he loved to do and that was eat me out.! He fucked me so good I didn't care who was in the house. My moans and screams overtopped the tv. I fell fast asleep with him next to me.

______________________
MORNING......

I woke up and MarMar was in the shower already. I seen a text from my mom saying she was on a double and wouldn't be home until 3. I knew that already. MarMar phone was on the stand next to mine and it started lighting up with text messages but they where silent. I picked it up and it wasn't a number he saved it under "..."(three dots) I wanted to look through it. Was this the mysterious baby mother.?! Did I wanna know who she was.? Actually I did.! But I wanna trust him and I don't wanna go looking for something that's gonna ruin our relationship..... I took a deep breath and locked his phone back. I wasn't gonna look through it, nope I wasn't.! I sat it back down on the stand and he came out the bathroom.

Goodmorning baby girl.! He smiled leaning in to kiss me.

Goodmorning baby... he went into my closet and got dress. He had on a t shirt some sweats and his timbs. He put on his jean jacket and grabbed his gun.

Walk me downstairs.?

Yeah come on.! I got up fixing myself putting some sweats on and a t-shirt. I walked downstairs tying my hair up into a bun. "I can ask you something.?" I questioned turning around before i reached the door.

Anything you know that.!

Would you tell me who she was.? Or will you.?

Who.?

Your potential baby mom?

He took a deep breath and bit his bottom lip....."I'll tell you when the time is right.?!"

Is it Ragain.?

No.....it's not.!

Why are you keeping it a secret.? It's been a month.! Would you of told me if I wasn't your girlfriend.?

No.! Because it's just not the right time. I gotta go.! He opened the door and made his way outside. He jogged across the street to his truck and got in pulling off quick. What the fuck was he hiding her for.?!

Goodmorning Magic.! Corey said fixing his tie coming out my moma room going into the kitchen.

Mornin. I said back dry.

You must love him a lot.! He said smiling catching my attention taking a sip of his coffee.

Excuse me.? I asked.

I'm just saying you look and sound like your in love.! I thought you too where just friends.

That's nun of your business.

Oh I think it is. Me and your mom is gonna get married and I live here now so I only think it's right she knows that her beautiful daughter is having sex in her house while she's gone and sneaking boys into the house.

You wouldn't dare.!

Maybe I would maybe i wouldn't all for the right price.!

And what's that.? I asked folding my arms.

We can talk about it later miss pretty pussy. He smirked before walking towards the door and leaving out. He's scaring the fuck out of me.

BestfriendsDÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu