Chapter 5

Did you see him.? Ahkhi asked coming into my house behind me.

See who Khi?

Don't play dumb Magic....him.! Did you see him?

If your referring to Martavion... NO! No I didn't see him.! I snapped turning around to face him. He looked me up and down and kissed his teeth. I literally can not find the obsession niggas be having with Martavion.! Like this shit be pissing me off so bad. Do y'all niggas wanna date him or me.

Yeah Ight.!

Why are you so intimidated by him.?

You where about to get married to him he was your bestfriend.!

Yeah past tense WAS.! I yelled. He leaned back on the counter and took a deep breath. I stepped away from him and went upstairs to my closet to undress. Y'all know I had to have a second room for a closet because I had so much stuff. I started to unpack my suit case and I put on a pair of biker shorts and a sports bra. I took the basket of clothes back downstairs and to the laundry room.

Ahkhi was sitting on the couch on his phone and watching tv. I put the stuff in the washer and headed back in the kitchen. Ahkhi got up and came over here to me. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed my cheek. "I gotta go, my peoples need me.!"

Mmhmm.!

He walked away and out the front door. I rolled my eyes and started to make something to eat for dinner. I sat at the island as my pork chops cooked and grabbed my phone looking at my Facebook app. I haven't been on Facebook in four years since I disappeared.

I logged on the app and it was so many stats and pictures. I went through a lot liking and hearting stuff. I uploaded a picture of me in my scrubs and caption it "cutest surgical tech 💜" I plugged my phone up to the charger and finished my dinner. I was just in time because P-Valley was about to come on. This was my show. Than I had to catch up on power.