Chapter 37

Getting dress for my wedding again felt so Magical all over again.! It wasn't nothing in this world that could bring me down. Everything I was worried about I pushed to the side. Today we remarry and celebrate the years we have already have together and our future.

My wedding dress was so beautiful and it couldn't of been any perfect than what it was. Amanda did my hair and make up as always. She always make me wanna tear up at the last minute.

Martavion took his time and did his thing with planning alllllllll of this. I always wanted a beach wedding. It was so perfect. It was literally just our closes family and friends here.

The sun was setting behind us as we was saying our vowels, and exchanging rings. I felt like nothing in this world could break this up and ruin this moment.

I kissed the man I was in love with hugging his neck before we walked back down the aisle.

I wiped my tears in laughter because I was so happy.

This was truly amazing.!

We went over to the tints they had set up for us with catering and music like a small reception. I was so shocked at everything was so perfect.!

I'd like to make a toast to the bride and groom again.! Malachi said standing up holding his bottle of champagne tapping it with a butter knife.

Hurry up.! Malike said laughing.

I just wanna say that I'm happy you too are fighting foe the love y'all share. It's an honor to be able to watch y'all grow and work through yall shit.! 7 years of marriage down and forever to go.! He said and we all got to drink to that.

I wanna make a toast too.! Vanessa said standing up. "Magic my darling baby I love you with all my heart and I'm so thankful to be apart of your life because I never in a million years thought I would of seen the day.! Thank you for shining like the star you are and Martavion thank you for protecting her for all these years and being the amazing man that you are. You grew from a boy to a man for her and your family and I will always respect it.! CHEERS.!" I got up to hug my mother. She kissed my cheek and I wiped her tears. I loved my mom so much!.

I went back to my seat and seen Kali come in with some of our other guest. I nudge Martavion and he looked my direction. We both got up but before I could move he was already in her face.

You need to leave right now!. He said sternly.

I just wanted to say congratulations and apologize.

We don't need shit from you what you need to do is leave.!

Tavion I know it might not seem like it but I have good intentions honestly. Your kids love me, your parents love me.! I've been around you for years and you don't even know it.!

What.?

Here.! This letter I wrote will explain everything.! She said with tears in her eyes. "Congratulations you broke my heart.....again.!" She said before walking away.

What's that.? I asked taking the paper out his hand.

                    "Dear Tavion

I always been in love with you since we was I. High school. The way you treated me like I was just a piece of ass in public pissed me but when we was in private it was different. You showed me you loved me and always cared for and about me.! That's why I always wanted to be close to you and with you. Magic always stood in the way of everything. Through out the years I've been keeping my eyes on you I'm always around every corner and very short time away. Magic can't love you like I can love you and be there for you.! I want you to get rid of her and be with me. I can raise the kids and we can have more:! I can cook and clean and make everything so neat. I didn't wanna say anything about this but Magic is a coke head. She's taking drugs while pregnant.! I seen it with my own two eyes. You don't deserve that. But I see that's what you want and I have to let you go. It's until death do us apart.!

                                    -Kali"

He closed the paper and balled it up after we both was done reading it.!

Tomorrow find her and kill her I don't care whatever it fuckin takes Martavion. I'm not stupid and I know she drugged me. This bitch has been stalking you since we've been in high school.! What type of craziness is this.?!

I don't even know what to fuckin say.! Let's just enjoy this night and take care of her tomorrow. If she's stalking me it'll be easy to set a trap. He said as he through the paper into the fire.

I'm ready to get out of here.!

Ight let's say bye and head back to the hotel. Let me grab my bottle. I walked away from him forcing a smile on my face. I went to kiss my kids GoodNight and say bye to my mothers and papa Jackson.