Chapter 24

I rolled over placing my head on top of Martavions chest listening to his heart beat as he breathed lightly in his sleep. I was unable to sleep at night. The putter patter of the rain was heavy but soothing. Today just scared the fuck out of me and my only instinct was to protect him. I know must girls would of freaked out about the situation but I was actually really intrigued by it. The rush of everything felt like power. I probably could do it again.

Mmmm what's wrong.?! Martavion asked with closed eyes turning on his side half woke.

I wanna stay with you.!

His eyes shot open and he sat up. "What you mean stay with me?!"

I wanna move back here and stay with you....I love you and I can't imagine being far away if something was to happen to you and I can't get to you. My daughter needs her father.

I hear you Mag I do but that shit today, it ain't no world to bring a baby in. I rather y'all be in another state safe.

You wanted me to stay from the jump and now you want me to leave.? Make up your mind.! I wanna stay. I can handle my own you seen how I go.

Yeah I do see that shit and this ain't no world you wanna stay in baby. I ain't tryna lose you neither am I tryna lose my seed.

Martavion im staying and that's that.! I said before laying down and turning the other way. I was pissed he didn't want me to stay but I get why. I needed him as much as he needed me.

_______________________
MORNING......

I woke up and Martavion was already gone. The bed felt extra empty which saddened me. I sat up and grabbed my phone. I had a couple text messages from Lani and that was it. I called my dad to see how he was doing this morning and the first question out his mouth was when was I bringing his grand child to see him. It made me laugh because he was so serious. The baby wasn't even here yet.

I texted Lani back and she wanted to
Meet up for lunch. So I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Martavion phone was sitting on the counter and it was lighting up with text messages from a number. I wanted to open it and read the messages because they was coming in back to back and I know that had to be a female only females text like that. I looked at it as the number started calling. I slid the answer button over and put the phone on speaker.......

Hello.? Tavion.? A female asked and I hung up. I sat the phone back down and opened the messages.
"Why are you not responding to me.?" "Hello.?!" "I need some dick what the fuck is up don't make me come find you Tavion.!" "Tavion.?!" "WOW so this how you do me.? If you got another bitch just say that.!" I scrolled up to the top and all the other recent messages was deleted. They say your not suppose to go through a phone unless you wanna find what your looking for.

Why you got my phone.?! I heard a male voice from behind me. I turned around and he was standing in the door way.

Who is she.? I asked sitting it down on the counter.

Nobody.!

Obviously somebody she begging to have sex with you......is this why you won't touch me.?

Give me the phone.! He reached for it and I pulled back. "Give it here.!" He demanded and I couldn't scream the word "NO" any louder.

You been fucking her.?

I ain't been fucking nobody.!

Yeah okay than why won't you touch me than.?

Just give me my fuckin phone yo what the fuck.! I threw it across the counter top and he picked it up before it hit the ground. I pushed him out the bathroom and locked the door. I was heated. It all makes sense now. I've never had to beg for sex before and here it is some young girl asking him for dick and the messages was deleted yup pretty obvious they been fuckin right. I got in the shower and washed taking my time. I was so mad I wanted to destroy something. I got out and opened the door and he was sitting on the bed.