Chapter 65

I was in so much pain and I was so tired from driving 17 hrs straight. I did 140 on the dash all the way here. Malachi slept through his pain. He was only in pain but he had meds to help him through it.

I helped him out the car and Malike and Marcus seen us.

What the fuck happened.? Malike asked pissed off helping me grab him and Marcus came from the other side.

Fuck me help Magic the baby might be coming.! He said standing up.

What baby.?! They both asked at once as I was hunched over.

She's 6 months pregnant.!

6 months pregnant who fuckin baby is.? I know y'all didn't do no foul Shit.?! I ain't helping that bitch last I fuckin checked my lil brother been dead so how yo hoe ass get pregnant.?! Marcus yelled pissed off.

Who the fuck you think you fuckin talkin to bitch I got yo bitch, bitch.! Don't you ever in yo fuxkin retarted ass life call me out my fuckin name. You dirty ass buss down ass wanna be ass Martavion.! I said standing up straight completely pissed off. "And yo fuckin mother's a hoe.!" I spat. "Martavion isn't even Papa Jackson fuckin son.! Next time you wanna throw that word around check yo mama first.!"

Magic.! Malachi yelled.

Nah fuck that ain't nobody gone disrespect me and don't know shit about me.!

What the hell is going on.?! Malike asked confused still helping Malachi.

Bitch I'll kill you.! Marcus said pulling his gun out on me.

I wish yo ass would.! Papa Jackson said running over to us.

What's up.?! Aomori yelled running over to us pulling his gun out standing in front of me.

I wish you fuckin would pull a trigger on me.

Enough.! It's MARTAVION'S FUCKIN BABY.! They been fuckin around we need to get upstairs and talk NOW! Malachi yelled.

I don't got time for this shit.! I yelled running into the building. I caught the elevator in time and made my way up to my floor.

Vanessa was washing the dishes and I must of scared her as I came in because she screamed and jumped. I went to my closet changing my clothes. I put on a pair of sweats and a tshirt. I had to catch a flight quick. I had to go empty every single bank account we had. I pulled all the money from our safes. I had to go an hour out where I had all of our money stashed at the house I had got in Majesty's name forever ago.

I sat on the bench and rubbed my stomach because the pain was back. I heard everyone bickering and arguing coming through the door.

Please don't come now baby it's our turn to save daddy.! I wiped my tears and got back up to finish getting all this money Into bags. I threw the bags out the doors. I went to the kids rooms and cleared there safes as well. Every single dollar we had I was grabbing it.

What's going on here.?! Vanessa asked confused yelling over everybody.

Alright calm the fuck down.! Malachi yelled.
"Martavion is not dead. We faked his death. He kilt 3 CIA agents and was framed by the Colombians. They had 100 million dollar deal in his head. Kali actually did kill Martavion but the doctor did revive him only people knew about this shit was me and him. He went into hiding but one of our security team members snitched he was alive. So I had kilt everyone of them who was on our team. The Colombians found him last night and basically Magic here signed a deal with the devil himself. She's fuckin pregnant because they couldn't keep their hands off each other every time they seen each other. She only found out about Martavion being alive because she started doing stupid shit and in order for me to get her back on track I had to show her some way that he's still alive and she needed to cut her shit and go back to reality.! MALACHI YELLED FURIOUSLY.

So my son is alive.? Mama Jackson asked through her tears.

He won't be I have less than 12 hours to get over 300 million dollars and......

And what.?! Everybody asked at once.

Mommy you know I wouldn't ask you for anything in this world if I didn't need you to do it.!

What baby what is it.?

The Colombians that has Martavion wants to see you.....

It's Juan isn't it.?!

I nodded my head yeah.... "he wants you and all this money....it was my deal.! I came up with the idea he gave us 32 hours if I don't deliver you and the money he's going to kill Martavion and make me watch than he's going to kill me.!"

I....I....I don't know baby I....Juan is crazy who knows what he's going to do with me...I....

I don't need you to come up with something on why you can't. I'll figure away out this shit.! I said grabbing all my bags of money. I left everybody standing there. I started to throw all the bags into the trunk.

Magic wait.! Malike grabbed me.

I got 50 million stashed in cash I got you sis.! If my baby brother still alive I wanna help.! I got you.! Where you want me to meet you.?

I'm going an hour out to get this money I have stashed in a house.

Ima ride with you.!

I'm coming to.! Marcus said coming down.

You can't ever in yo fuckin life say a word to me ever again. I don't need you or yo help.! I said pushing past him.

Magic I'm...(I pulled off leaving him there Loki g stupid)

That's the thing I was worried about the most. Muthafuckas judging me and don't even know shit. Called me a bitch and a hoe than even had the nerve to say me and Malachi was fuckin around. Yeah okay I should of let my brother kill his goofy ass.!

We pulled into the driveway of the house and we went in.

In these two bedrooms right here it's a little over 100 million dollars in them. And I have to go to the bank to withdraw the other 50 million. I said as I got down on my hands and knees and started moving the floor bored out the way. Malike grabbed all the bags out the floors. He started breaking the walls down with the sludge hammers so we can get the rest of the bags of money. I cleared the entire house out. We drove back to the city and to the bank just in time. I withdrew all our entire savings. We literally was broke and had no money after this. Malike left and went to go get his money.

We loaded the car up and I got an address 3 hours away from here. We was going to be atleast 10 minutes late because we was under time. I went into my bathroom and my water broke. I tried to clean myself up quick even though I was having contractions. Nope.! I wasn't having this baby I was getting Martavion first I don't give a fuck if it kills me.!

Malachi came downstairs limping but he was walking better. He got in the car and Malike put all his bags in the car too pulling up just in time. Aomori came and got in the car and Vanessa was right behind him.

Magic your my only daughter......I lost you once and I don't wanna lose you again.! She said grabbing my hands.

Thank you.! I said before hugging her. She got in the truck.

Mama Jackson and papa and Marcus came down saying bye to us talking to their sons. Marcus was extra said cause he couldn't come but fuck him.

Magic.?! Papa Jackson said pulling me to the side. "Martavion is extremely lucky to have you as a wife....and life time partner....I believe In you.! Bring my son home and even if you don't you come back home safely.!"

Papa Jackson your son learned from the best which is you.! If we don't make it back home just know he loved you so much and always looked up to you.! I said hugging him. He let me go and I got I. The truck. Malike pulled off speeding to the highway.