Chapter 42

Today was going to be the hardest day of my life.! I finished getting my kids ready. My house was filled with my immediate family and every two seconds somebody was asking me was I okay.! My husband is dead and today is his funeral do y'all fuckin think I was okay.??!

I grabbed my liquor sitting at my vanity. I threw the bottle into the mirror. My make up or hair wasn't coming out right. I started crying because I was so frustrated.

I'm here.! Lani said hugging me from the back. "Just try to calm down Mag it's okay, okay.!"

It's not okay.!

Let me help you.! She started to try and fix my make up for me. "Last time I did your make up you was getting ready for homecoming.!" She giggled.

Yeah that's the first time we had our first kiss. That's the night he took my virginity.....

The night you two realized you both was in love  with each other.! All done.! I looked in the mirror and she did my make up perfectly. I changed my wig to the straight wig with the middle part. I got up and got dress. My bandage where I was shot in the side was bleeding out. I didn't have time to recharge it. I grabbed my all black fitted dolce and Gabbana dress. I slid on my black red bottom pumps. I remember this one time he made me wear these just so he could eat me out. Why me.? Why he couldn't take me instead.?
I put on my black hat and grabbed my black birkin purse and sun glasses.
I walked out my room and everybody was looking nice and ready to go.

I grabbed my kids hands and we walked out the door. As we got to the lobby and I seen the limos my heart started beating fast. I just had to keep telling myself stay strong.

We pulled up to the church and I closed my eyes. I didn't wanna see any of this. Majesty was crying and than the twins started crying as we got closer to the casket. It was so many people in here. The church was filled with so many outside as well. Even celebrities was here paying their respects.

My stomachs was in knots. I had to take deep breaths. I couldn't look at the casket.

I felt my hand being touched and I looked over and seen a transparent Martavion sitting next to me with his hand over mine. "Your strong baby you got this.!" His voice said so peacefully. He stood up and walked towards the casket.

As much as you say that I'm strong, I'm not.! I can't do this without you here. Your the strong one. I lean on you for support.! Please come back.! Martavion please.! I begged. But it seemed like no matter how much I begged he wasn't waking up.

Malachi, Marcus, and Malike stood behind me rubbing my back as I viewed his body and talked to him for the last time.

We got you and the kids forever sis believe that.! Malachi said.

Nothing but a fact forever sis.! Malike said.

Forever.! Marcus added.

The service was so beautiful.! The preacher was preaching a word today. My babies was keeping it together so well. When we got to the cemetery and it was time for them to lower Martavion in the ground my babies lost it. Their screams for their dads broke my heart. Having everybody try and help me calm them down was so hard. Malachi picked Majesty up and she cried so hard for her father. Marcus and Malike took the twins. I got so angry inside . I don't know what came over me. As I walked away from the casket. I took my hat off throwing it, my sun glasses throwing the, I kicked my shoes off as well walking to Malachi's car. He always kept clothes in his trunk.

What you doing.? He asked running over to me.

Something I gotta do.! I said nonchalantly. I put on the black sweats he had and his black hoodie. I grabbed his black mask and his AK47 out the trunk putting the bullets in.

Magic what are you doing.?!

I got in his car and pulled off speeding threw the cemetery. I was so angry and all I seen was red. Muthafuckas was gone feel my pain. I pulled up to the church where Kalis funeral was being held. I kicked in the doors and started shooting at her casket and her family. I don't give a fuck who died. Fuck them.! Fuck her, fuck her family.! Fuck everybody in this bum ass funeral.! I empty the entire clip and left out and pulled off.!

Everybody can die for all I give a fuck.!