Chapter 43

3 weeks later....

Take this uptown drop it off to the Colombians and be back here within an hour.! I told Aomori giving him the back of coke.

An hour.? It takes about 40 minutes just to get up there.

I don't give a fuck Aomori figure it the fuck out.! I yelled in his face.

Yo you been being a real BITCH BRO.! He grabbed the bag and walked out the office.

Suck my dick you crying like a little bitch.! I yelled after him.

Yo the nigga that works on 57th here.! D said coming into the office. I grabbed my gun off the desk and walked out the room. I met him outside before he got to the steps.

Where my fuckin money.? I barked pissed off.

I got half right now. I just need another day.!

You ain't got another day.! I shot this nigga in his head. "Get my fuckin money from this nigga and clean this shit up.!"

I went back into the trap and into the office. I been working my ass off making money. For the past 3 weeks I just been running the streets keep my mind busy so I wouldn't stop to think. I was so angry. My blood boiled, all I saw was red and I didn't care. Everybody who crossed me I was taking out. I didn't give a fuck about pulling the trigger on anybody.

I finished bagging the rest of the coke up and I heard arguing. I took my gloves off and went to the front yard. It was some girls out here arguing. Malachi was trying to break them up.

What the fuck is this? I yelled.

Where is Tavion.?! The one girl asked.

Fuck you wanna know for.? I asked fixing my sports bra and pulling my hair up into a ponytail. I looked like a straight dike walking around in sweats a sports bra and some timbs.

This bitch Tryna sell me some bullshit.! She said holding the weed in her hand.

We don't sell weed.! I said annoyed. I never even seen this damn girl she said sold this shit too her.

Than what the fuck she talkin about she got this from Tavion spot.!

Mag just chill.! Malachi said grabbing my arm. I pulled away and grabbed this bitch by her nappy ass wig and started beating the fuck out of her.

Don't speak on his fuckin name again.! And get this shit from out of here.! I yelled hitting her one more time. I kicked her in her shit and she growled in pain. "Hurry the fuck up bitch.!"

Damn you fine.! The other girl said talking to Malachi.

Beat it bitch.! He got a fuckin wife that happens to be my BESTFRIEND so unless you want that same treatment she just got, get yo ass out his fuckin face.

She sucked her teeth and stormed off. I don't give a fuck about nobody feelings.