Chapter 6

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I tied Audre up and blind folded her like Magic wanted. Audre was crying her eyes out in fear of dying and her family dying. Magic had that weird look in her eyes that I knew she wasn't playing around.

Listen I don't know what she got planned for you but it's not gone be a walk in the park for you.! I said sitting before her.

Why are you letting her do this to me.? She asked crying.

You shot my house up with my wife and kids in there. Whatever she has planned you deserve it. I told you this isn't the game you wanna play.! My wife is crazy and she means everything that she says. I told you don't fuck with me sweetheart.! I smiled pulling her blind fold down and kissing her forehead.

This bitch definitely cause a lot of pain these past couple days. I got up to walk out the house and my phone started ringing with a text message from Magic
*Wife 🤞🏾💜🔐*
"Aht Aht Aht sit your ass back down and baby sit her.!"
I read aloud. I looked around for a moment. She had surveillance in her house?

I sat back down in front of her pissed I had other shit to do. And I wasn't about to argu with Magic about this because the first disagreement I have with her about anything she tells me to do with Audre it's gonna be "oh you love her, or you fuck with her" I don't got time to hear that shit.! Cause nun of that shit is true.

I put my feet up on the coffee table and layed my head back. Shit I was about to go to sleep I was tired as fuck.!

__________________
Later that morning:

Wake up.! I heard a voice over me smacking me in my head. I jumped opening my eyes and Magic was standing over me.

What time is it?

Time to get the fuck up.! You sleeping like your comfortable.

Nah I'm just tired. I said standing up looking at her. She was looking good as fuck right now. She wore her black and red Jordan 12's, some camouflaged cargo pants and a black and red Nike sports bra. Her hair was down and curly hanging over her shoulders and edges was layed. "Where you going.?" I asked licking my lips.

Don't ask me no questions.! She answered with an attitude.

Yo Magic stop playing before I smack the shit out of you.

Than do it.! She said puffing her chest up and stepping to me.

I grabbed my wife by her neck pulling her to her toes. Magic was a freak and she liked all that freaky shit my dick was harder than rocks right now. She bit her bottom lip letting me know it was okay to kiss her. I kicked my lips and kissed my wife. Her lip gloss tasted like strawberries against my lips. She opened her mouth letting me put my tongue in hers. I wanted her so bad right now. She moved her hands up my shirt unbuckling my belt as I let my hands go from her neck. She stepped out of her shoes untying her pants biting her bottom lip as she revealed her black thong. She sat back on the couch facing Aubre.

Take her blind fold off.! Magic moaned as she touched herself.

You want her to watch.? I questioned unsure.

Yup I want her to see how she'll never get fucked again.!  I took Aubre blindfold off. I am about to fuck the shit out of Magic. She motioned me to come here and I leaned over her kissing her. I kissed down her body until I met her inner thighs and sweet spot. I never ate any other girl out besides Magic so I know Audre was feeling some type of way right now. Magic moaned loudly as I made her cream all over. I pulled her all the way to the edge of the couch and fucked her slowly choking her. Magic's moans was drowning out Audres cries. Magic was feeling so fuckin good. Pussy was so wet and tight. We ain't fuck in so long I wanted her even more and more. I sat on the couch pulling her on top of me. She faced towards Audre and rode me reverse cowgirl. I loved watching her ass bounce up and down. She was starting to squirt and let it out all over Audre. I was trying to contain my laughs but Magic literally sat on Audres lap and I held her legs up and fucked her while she sat on Audre. She pulled my face down to kiss her while I was fucking her.

Fuck bae I'm bouta cum.! I said biting my lip. Magic pushed me off of her and got up.

Nut on her.! She smiled evilly. She took my dick and started jerking me off until I cam all over Audre face and body. Magic is fuckin evil.!
She began to get dress and so did I.

Untie her.! OH and your 8hours starts now.! Magic said blowing her a kiss. She started walking towards the door and I untied Audre and she sat there crying. I walked out the house and a guy came walking up to me.

Martavion Jackson.? He asked.

Who's asking.? He handed me a letter.

You've been served sir.! He said before walking away swiftly.

I opened the envelope as I walked to my car.

                      DIVORCE PAPERS❗️