Chapter 55

I didn't really know what I wanted to put on but I been up all night trying to find something I felt like the twins was making me extra huge.! I went into my closet and to the unopenedables. I had a huge bin in the corner with so much shit that I ordered and never worn. Now I know damn well I just got another package from A'different Vibe with two sweat suits because they was on sale for $55 dollars.

Yesss.! I yelled out finding the package. I took the hoodie and sweat pants out and got dress. I did my make up quick and re flat ironed my hair. I was looking cute and feeling cute. I grabbed my Chanel box purse and phone to head out.

Malachi and Malike was pulling up to the house. I grabbed my keys and went outside. "Goodmorning.!" I spoke as I got into the front seat of the truck.

Morning sis.! They both said and Malike drove off.

I logged on to the baby monitor app and Majesty was still sleeping so peacefully. The more she grew the more she looked like her daddy.

I put my phone back and tried to relax the three hour ride was about to be crucial. The plan was Malike drive first. The visit was 7hrs long and than Malachi drives back. I honestly wanted to fly because I didn't wanna sit this long but they called me lazy and nobody had a flight this way until 10am I would be missing 2 and a half hrs into the visit.

I let them play their music and I layed back and went to sleep. This was well needed because I been up all night. I was over exhausted and thirsty. I was peeing damn near all night.

When I woke up we was pulling into the jail. I was getting nervous. I hadn't seen my husband in over a month and before the call last night we haven't even talked at all. I stood to my feet fixing myself.! I grabbed one of the bags from the trunk and they got the rest. I had to make sure my man had socks, draws, t-shirts, clothes, stuff for his hygiene and food.

We went to drop the food off and I left a money order of 200 dollars for him and we went to get processed for visitation. After about 20 minutes of processing they finally let all three of us to the visitation room. It was huge and we sat at a table by the window. I stood in front of the vending machines wanting to throw up I felt so fuckin sick. I got us all drinks and snacks and food. When I got to the table Martavion was finally down here. I sat the stuff down and he got up and hugged me so tight. I wanted to cry. He was so muscular and his facial hair was growing in he looked like a cave man. I pulled back and he kissed me. I missed my husband so bad. He let go of me and I took my seat next to him.

You look big ass fuck.! Martavion smiled touching my stomach lifting my sweater up.

I know I was never this big with Majesty at two and a half months. I laughed.

Neverrrr.! When you was pregnant with Majesty you still couldn't even tell you was pregnant the boys got you lookin like you about 5 or 6.! He laughed pulling me closer.

Boys.?! Malike asked putting the top back on his drink.

What y'all not telling us.! Malachi asked leaning in twisting his lips. "And since when was it a boy.?!" He added smiling.

It's twin identical boys.! I laughed pulling the sonograms from my purse.

Wowwwww that's crazy.! Malachi said holding the picture showing Malike while Martavion held the other one.

I know right I was shocked too.! Martavion said laughing.

How many sets of twins is it in the family.?

Just us.! Malachi and Malike said at once. "And now y'all twins, you tell mommy.?!" Malike asked.

No.....y'all are the only two who knows it's twin boys.!