Chapter 82

I felt like I was running around like a chicken with my head chopped off all morning for Majesty. I was finally able to give my last minute doings to the party planner. I was so extremely excited to be celebrating my daughters first birthday.!

I had a custom made beautiful outfit made for her. She had a rainbow tutu with a white button up shirt. With her name and the number "1" on the back of it in rainbow colors. Her shoes was red Gucci's and she had multi color beeds at the end of her braids. My baby looked so freaking cute.! Y'all know I had to be one of those extra mommies and my baby had to come in, in style. I don't know why god gave me money cause you know I was going all out. Everybody was here at the party and she was getting ready to make her grand entrance.! We sat her on the pony and we walked in slowly. She was grabbing everybody's attention. She clapped her hands and laughed. Her reaction was so cute.! The photographer was taking so many pictures. We definitely picked the best party planner. She literally had everything I wanted from the games, to the food, to the rides, bounce houses and more. This was the best carnival themed party ever.

All the kids was running around playing and laughing and having a great time. I was so happy at this out come. They had face painting, basketball and so much more. Even the adults was having fun. I had to make sure I gave my girl a nice tip because this was so super dope.

I sat down at the table to feed the twins while Majesty was off in the bounce houses with her big cousins. I know I was getting my big ass in there in a second.

Heyyy girl.! Malike wife smiled sitting next to me.

Heyy.! I said back. She was only speaking to me because she seen Lani right here. She didn't like Lani at all because she feel like Lani took Malachi away and you know Malachi ex wife and her was Bestfriends but you know me I don't give a fuck who you is anybody can get a blanket party over mine.!

Hi I'm A'lexis Malike wife.! She smiled extending her hand to Lani.

I'm Kahlani.! Malachi's girlfriend.! Lani smiled devilishly.

Mmmm so you are hmmm, the reason he got the divorce.... she said trying to be funny.

(You want me to knock her out.?! I asked mouthing lani acting like I was punching myself making her laugh)

No the reason he got a divorce was because his nappy head wearing whore of a wife was cheating on him. Lani said sitting back. "But no worries because another woman's trash is another woman's treasure and the family we have made together is definitely a treasure....tell your friend I said thank you.! Lani smiled blowing her a kiss. Alexis got up and Tamika started laughing so hard. Tamika was Marcus wife.

Oweeee thank you for telling that bitch off.! Tamika said moving down to us as she laughed.
"I'm Tamika....Marcus wife.!" She said laughing.

Kahlani Malachi's girlfriend.! She said shaking her hand. Mika was cool I liked her she was funny as hell and ratchet as fuck.

I see why he likes you, your sassy as hell mama.! Y'all Bestfriends right.?!

Sisters.! I corrected her.

Well any sister a sister of Magic's is a sister of mine.! So heyyy new sis.!

Heyyy girl.! Lani said laughing back.

I winged Micah off me and passed him to Lani so she could burp him and than fed Machi. Martavion came and sat next to me holding a crying Majesty. "What's wrong.?!" I asked wiping her tears.

She fell in the bounce house. He laughed bouncing her up and down. Majesty was a complete daddies girl and it showed bad. "Watch this.! You want some money.?!" He said taking a couple dollars out his pocket. He placed the dollar in front of her and she started crying more. He placed the 5 in front of her and she pushed it away. He gave her the stack of hundreds in the rubber band and she stopped crying. "Just like to mama.!" He said laughing.

That's my baby.!! I said laughing. "Say put it in my savings daddy.!" I said in a baby voice making everybody laugh. He gave her, her small piece of pizza and she layed back on him eating her food. That girl loved her daddy boy.

I'm hungry as hell let me get a plate fore it ain't shit on here.! He said getting up and Majesty started crying her eyes out. "What daddy can't get no food.?!" He asked turning around to her. She started crying and shaking her head no.! Showing all her gums and two front teeth. "Ight wanna come with daddy.?!" He asked happily picking her up and taking her with him. I loved their bond. A girls first love is her father.! And I want my daughter to know that she can always depend on her parents for everything in this world.