Chapter 76

Something about that empty condom wrapper just wasn't sitting right with me in my spirit.! I grabbed the butchers knife from the knife set and went upstairs. Martavion was laying on the  bed I climbed on top of him and he grabbed my ass.!

Baby.! I smiled kissing him.

You make me wanna fuck.! He smiled.

Oweee do I.?! I grabbed him by his throat quick and put the knife to his throat. "Did you fuckin cheat on me.?!" I questioned pissed off. His eyes got big and he had a scarce look in his eye.

Magic I told you no I swear I didn't.! That condom was from Marcus.!

Where the fuck you been all these days and nights?.!

I been falling asleep at the trap and shit.

Why.? You got a whole California King bed right here, and you gone sleep at a nasty dirty ass trap house.! I slap the shit out you with this knife you think I'm dumb.?

Dude no I swear.

So who was sleeping with you.?

NO FUCKIN BODY.!

Who the fuck you yelling at Martavion.?

Dude.!

I swear to god I will stab you right here, right now.! YOU THINK I WONT.?

I know you will Magic.! He said frightfully with laughter.

I swear to god if I find out other wise yo ass is grass mr postman.! I said sweetly getting off him. He sat up looking at me like I was crazy.

I don't know if I should beat yo ass or lay my ass back down.! He said as I walked to the doors.

Lay yo ass back down.! I yelled behind me as I walked out.

Ain't no nigga finna cheat on me especially not a nigga name Martavion. So surprise bitch every time you look up ima be right there. You doing business ima be right there. Think I'm playing.? Tuhh watch me. It's just so crazy to me how niggas think that they can buy you the world literally and than find ways to cheat and slip up and your suppose to be okay with it because they bought you the most expensive items. One things for sure two things for certain I NEVER NEEDED, WANTED, or USED HIM FOR HIS MONEY. Anything and everything I ever got from him or asked him for was because he wanted to spoil and give it to me. I was content with just being happy and having happiness and his attention that I barely got. But anything I ever did for him was out of love not for what he had.