Chapter 61

I was so fuckin tired tonight. I swear being 5 and a half months pregnant with twins was so draining. I couldn't keep my eyes open any more. It was going on 3 in the morning. All I wanted was my bed. I had over a million dollars to take to the house and stash it but I just couldn't drive all the way out there tonight.  I put the last couple ounces of coke in the bag with the payout money and sat it on the floor of the Lamb. I put our money in the compartment on the floor under my seat in the secret compartment. I was gonna take it up to the house tomorrow I'm way to tired to even do so right now. And this small little drop Malachi said he'll meet me at the house now to take it to the trap. It was only a couple thousands in there. I got in the truck and pulled off heading to the house.

"You should of let me drive Mag.!" Lani said as we came to a red light.

We'll why didn't you say that 2 minutes ago. I said annoyed putting the car in park rolling my eyes. I opened the door to get out and a all black car with dark tints pulled up behind us. It was like 4 or 5 niggas with guns getting out the car. I grabbed my gun from the car and they started shooting. I quickly took the safety off and shot back trying to defend myself and Lani. They was getting closer and I know I hit one dude because he started screaming out in pain as he hit the ground. My gun started to jam and my heart was beating fast. The guy grabbed Lani throwing her to the ground and before I could reach for my other gun a guy hit me so hard across my face making me fall to the ground on my stomach. He pulled me by my hair and away from the car kicking me In My face. I could hear Lani screams as the one guy stood with his foot on her face as another guy hit me over and over again. I started to spit up blood and I couldn't feel my body.

He kicked me so hard in my side I fell flat on my stomach. I wasn't able to move at all.

Yooooo look all the money in here.! I heard a dude say.

I could hear my phone ringing a million and one times before my eyes rolled into the back of my head and the pain started to really take over.

That nigga never said it was gone be this much.! Another dude said.

Nigga what's wrong.? The guy asked that kept hitting me.

Nigga what's right we hit the jackpot on this one. We should of caught her ass at the trap or followed her to the next trap probably would of had more.

Yeah Ight, bitch where the fuck the money at.? He asked picking my head up from the grown.

I don't know what money yo talkin about. I managed to get out as he held my hair down tight.

Yeah Ight where the fuck the drugs.?

He asked yanking my head harder.

I don't have no drugs.

Come on nigga that's enough that nigga Tavion gone kill us it's bad enough his own mans snitching on him.! The other dude said panicking.

I mustered all the spit I had in my mouth and spit right in this nigga face. He was so disgusted he stood up aiming to kick me in my stomach but I cracked up in a ball so fast trying to protect my stomach as he kicked me his hardest than punching me in the face.

He took all my jewelry from me including my wedding ring and anything else I had expensive on me. They ran to their car and I heard the tires screeching as Lani screamed and screamed my name as the phone on the car speakers blew louder as it rang.

Hold on baby.! Hold on.! Lani cried over me. I could bearly see her and she was covered in blood. My head was spinning and my eyes was closing. Lani Got up running to the car trying to answer my phone.

Yo what the fuck why you ain't answering.?! Malachi asked pissed off threw the car speakers.

Chi this Lani some niggas just pulled up on us robbed us and beat the fuck out of Magic.! Lani cried so hard trying to get her words out.

Yo where you at.?

65th and Lexington.!

I'm two minutes from there. She okay.?

No she's passed out on the ground I'm trying to get her in the car.

I'm pulling up. He hung the phone up so quick and Lani ran back over to Magic. She was blinded by her tears as sirens filled the air. Magic was so unconscious she couldn't wake her. She was covered in blood and her face was swollen so bad you couldn't recognize her.

Two cars pulled up and so did police and ambulance. Lani hid the guns that they had and Malachi ran over to Magic with Malike. All lani did was cry and say she was sorry. As the ambulance and EMT's put Magic on a stretcher to take her to the hospital. Malachi was going crazy.

What happened.? Malike asked Lani pulling her to the car.

We was leaving the trap and we literally just pulled up here to the red light we both was getting out the car to switch. Magic was so tired and couldn't drive so I was goin to take over. Soon as we got out the car this black old ass bmw pulled up behind us. They started bussing so Magic grabbed the gun and started shooting back. The gun jammed on her and before she could reach for the other one they was beating the fuck out of us. They took the Loui bag that had the money and the coke in it. I was forced to the ground with a gun to my back and a foot on my head forced to watch the one guy brutally beat Magic up and she spit on him. He even robbed her and took her wedding ring all her jewelry she had on and even pulled her fucking hair out. Lani cried. Malike and Malachi was so pissed off hearing her talk. They rushed behind the ambulance almost beating them there. Magic was rushed into the ER and they had to check Lani out too. It was about to be a cold day in hell.!