Chapter 18

3 weeks later

MARTAVION P.O.V.

It seems like life was finally getting better. Magic was still ignoring me but Bianca was to ashamed to come to school. People was saying she dropped out. I didn't give not one fuck. I didn't have no tys to the bitch no more. I waited for Magic to pull up in her usual parking spot and she was not looking like she wasn't feeling good. I jumped out the car and I'm front of her. If looks could kill I would be dead right now.

Get the fuck out my face.! She said annoyed. I missed hearing her voice.

Dude no.! Can we talk.?

Talk about what.?

Us.! This situation everything Magic I miss you.

One there is no "us", two that situation is dead just like her baby, thirdly fuck you.!

What the fuck a nigga gotta do buy you a star.?!

Yeah bring the sun and the moon down with you.! She said before walking around me and meeting up with Lani. I need my fucking girlfriend back. I got in the car and pulled off. Fuck that bum ass school.

____________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

All I know is if Martavion got in my face one more time I was gonna punch him in his. I rolled my eyes and Lani walked over to me laughing. I was annoyed.

You gone tell him to bring you the sun and the moon.! She laughed making me laugh.

Cause he pisses me off bad like leave me alone I hate his ass.

You only hate him cause of what happened but you know deep down inside your in love with his ass.

Girl no fuck him.! He belongs to the streets.!

Yeah okay.! I think y'all should talk.

Ain't nothing to talk about.

Yes there is don't be stubborn. On some real shit like everything to the side you think he really cheated on you with her.?

I thought before I spoke......"No.!"  I answered honestly.

Okay than what's stopping you from talking to him.?

Kahlani I'm angry.! I'm mad as hell still.!

Okay at some point mama you gotta let that hurt go and move on from the situation. What they did was before y'all got together. How Bianca moved was foul as fuck but it's cool cause we still was out there whoopin ass.! But he's trying and he done tried so much shit baby you gotta let it go.

No I don't.!

Your like talking to a brick wall.! She said huffing her breath and rolling her eyes.

We walked into our class and sat at our usual seats. Bianca decided to come to school today she sat all the way on the other side of the room. I had every right mind to get the fuck up and go beat her ass.!

Cool it mamcita.! Kahlani said sternly looking me in the eyes. She knew I wanted to get up and get it poppin. Bianca wouldn't turn her head to save her life. I kept stairring at her. I know she felt it.

The bell rang and I hurried and got up walking out the class. "I'm leaving.!" I said to Lani heading to my locker.

To go where.?!

I don't know I'm tired of this place and I'm done for the day.! I said grabbing my purse.

Ight I'll call you later.

Okay. We hugged and gave each other air kisses. I walked out the school and walked to my truck getting in. I started driving and I don't even know where I was driving to. I pulled up to Martavion hood and i seen his car parked at one of his traps. I took a deep breath before I got out the car. I walked to the porch scared as hell. Niggas be doing to much, cat calling and shit. I was mad uncomfortable.

What's up little sis, I never thought I would see miss Magic in the hood.! Martavion brother Marcus said laughing coming out the house.

Whatever Mark don't play me.! I said laughing as he gave me a hug.

It's cool look Tavion told me what happened you good.?!

Yeah I'm fine.! I said giggling.

Ight now you know big bro always strapped. You the hood princess so we gotta protect you just say the word and a bullet got her, them, whoever name on it on purpose by accident.! He said showing his guns off.

Dude stop it.! I appreciate it though thank you brother.! I smiled. "Is he here.?!"

No actually he just left with the twins. They went to go do a drop or some shit they should be back. You can chill here for a min.!

Nah it's okay.

You want me to tell him that you stopped by.?

No we are kinda still fighting idk what I want....

Well let me drop this on you sis.! He said putting his arm around my neck as we walked back to the car. "That boy is crazy about you and he loves you so much. Not only saying that because I'm his big brother but because it's actually true. I never seen lil dude ever go like that for somebody before and that shit was just some light shit don't let it phase you. That dirty bitch gone get hers.!