Chapter 40

OKAY BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER I HAVE TO ADDRESS SOME THINGS. Wether people are still reading from the being or not. I am getting a lot of nasty comments and messages from this book. Y'all have to understand that this is just a book. ITS NOT REAL LIFE.! So wether y'all feel some type of way about Magic being spoiled or not it's  just a book.! Also just putting this out there, it's nothing wrong with a person being spoiled. Wanting to show off the nice things they have or ask for what they know they can have. Let's normalize that reading is just a fantasy these books aren't real everything in them are made up (unless I say other wise, which I always say "this was a real life event") I do appreciate all the love and support, I love reading comments, i love when y'all message me asking for updates. But as far as some of the crazy threats in my messages and the reports that's been made on my books. I hope y'all can understand that ITS JUST A BOOK AND PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO BE SPOILED.! But thank you always.!
__________________________

So did you make a police report.? Vanessa asked after taking a sip of her coffee. We all sat in the living room and I told her my story from beginning to end and she told us hers.

I did actually, the police couldn't find her. It's still a search out for her.

Wow that's so crazy.! And the whole time you where pregnant.?

Yeah.....just a couple months ago.

I'm so sorry honestly like you've been through so much.

Well you have no idea.

How are you doing now.? I have a wonderful counselor if you would like her number.?

I'm actually doing a lot better. My fiancé been such a big help, helping me cope and being my protector.

I'm glad she has someone like you, thank you.! Vanessa said as she touched Martavions knee.

It's what I'm here for. He said looking at me holding my stomach. Our daughter was moving all over the place.

The door bell rang again and my phone went off. I looked on the ring app and it was the delivery guys. "I'll get it.!" Martavion said getting up.

So what are you having.? Is this your baby.?! I'm sorry for so many questions I'm just so
Over whelmed with joy. She said wiping the tears from her eyes.

Yes this is our first baby. She's a girl.! She's moving would you like to feel her.? I asked getting up and sitting next to her.

Oh my god please.! She said as she placed her hands on her face in amazement before touching my belly.

Now hold the hell up. I ain't get to feel my grand baby move yet.! My dad said jumping up and coming over to us. He placed his hand on my stomach and smiled hard and Vanessa cried.

This definitely is a moment to remember.! Martavion said coming into the living room. He snapped a picture standing at the top of the stairs and it was so nice.

Magic I missed out on your whole life and I would do anything in this world to get a chance to do it over to actually be your mom. And it would be such an honor to be in your babies life.

I honestly would like that.! It's so much I can ask you about. So much I wanna know.

Anything I'll tell you anything sweetheart.

Where are you staying.?

The four seasons downtown.!

Stay here.! I asked excitedly.

I couldn't do that.!

Yes you can I can't have you staying at a hotel. Our house is more than big enough. Right baby.?