Chapter 62

I woke up in so much pain. My whole entire body felt like it was caving in on me. I felt my stomach and I still had a swollen belly. I looked over at the monitors and i could see the two strong heart beats on the screens. I started to cry because I was fearing for my sons life.

Magic.?! Lani said surprised sitting up. She grasped Malachi and Malike attention.

Are they okay.? Are my babies okay.? I asked through my tears. "I don't feel them moving.!" I said trying to sit up. I was in so much pain.

The doctor said they might just be a little shook up that's probably why you won't feel them move but they are fine. Lani explained.

Don't move you have two broken ribs.! And a broken eye socket. Malachi said. He was trying so hard not to get mad.

Did he call.?

No not yet Mag......

Please don't tell him.! You know how Martavion is he's going to try and break out.

He has to know about this Magic.! Malike interrupted.

Please no he gone think I can't handle this like I can't do this please don't tel him. I pled. Malike and Malachi looked at each other and shook their heads.

The door busted opened and Marcus came into the room followed by papa and mama Jackson. Mom was crying and she ran over to me pushing everybody out her way she damn near got in the bed with me.

Who the fuck did this.?! Papa asked pissed off.

I don't know dad it's somebody we gone find out.

Did Martavion call yet.?!

Yeah we spoke to him already.! Malike said looking at me lying.

I can't believe this shit.! Marcus yelled out pissed off.

My baby, are you okay.?! She asked holding me tight and grabbing Lani into her chest after hugging me.

I'm okay, long as the boys are okay I'm okay.! I said shyly laying back.

Boys.?! Everybody who didn't know it was twins asked.

Oh y'all didn't know these freaka leaks was having twins.! Two damn bad ass boys.! Malike said shaking his head but happy he knew a secret everybody else didn't.

Oh my god!. I'm bouta pass out.! Mama Jackson said fanning herself. "Let me go get the dr.! I'm bouta raise hell in here.!" She yelled standing to her feet. She ran out the door so quick and everybody went to go chase her. I grabbed Malachi hand and pulled him back.

Who ever did this works with me on a personal level.! I said sternly looking him in his eyes.

What you mean Mag.? He asked sitting close to me on the bed.

One of the guys said and I quote "he never said it was gonna be this much money.!" Than he said "Tavion is going to kill us it's already bad enough his own mans snitching on him".

The never said a name?.

No but the guy who hit me he had like a strong Spanish accent like it was so thick like he could of been from Cuba or something. All I can hear is his voice playing over and over again in my head.

Ima find out who it is better believe that and when I do.....

When you do I want that kill.! I said sternly looking him into his eyes. He nodded his head in agreement