Chapter 64

Over the next two months I was moving in the streets by myself. I watched everybody like a hawk. All i could think about was dude saying "Tavion is going to kill us, his mans already snitching on him.!" Whoever was snitching was the one who set me up. I didn't bother nobody in this bitch I made us money and raised the pay so if anything these bum ass niggas should of been thanking me.

I walked out the bank because our accounts was just now getting unfrozen. The investigation was over and they couldn't find anything non legal about the accounts so we got all out money back plus interest.

Oweee sorry I didn't see you there.! A lady said bumping into me. We both bumped into each other. I looked up and was face to face with Valisa.

Mom.? I questioned and she looked scared as all hell.

Magic.! She said backing away from me before running away.

Martavion said he forgot her in the basement of the warehouse. The police never found out the basement......who met her out.? I ran after her and she a to a blue truck and jumped in. I couldn't see the guys face and they sped off so quick. I jumped into my truck and drove to the trap.

I ran right past everybody. I logged into the security system in Martavions office pulling up all the cameras.

Yooo you good.? Malachi asked coming into the office.

No! Who was there at the warehouse the day Of the killings.?!

Shit ummm I don't remember....

You have to Malachi think please think.!

Why what's this about.! I literally bumped into my mom a few minutes ago at the bank like we literally ran into each other.

Who Vanessa.?

No Valisa the baby thief.!

Wait what.?

Exactly shouldn't she been dead.?!

Yeah We left her ass down there to die on her own nobody been to the warehouse since the feds raided it.

Okay either she's a ghost or somebody went back and let her out. I said looking him into his eyes. You find out who let her out you find the snitch and the one who set me up.

Shit ummm damn it was us regular niggas but the ones who watched Bianca die was us and FB and D. I don't think Martavion told anybody she was in the basement.

Well we need to find out who knew she was in the basement.! I said still searching for hours and hours of security footage. I wrote down the license plate number that was on the blue truck before I forgot it.

What's this.? Malachi asked picking it up.

Valisa ran from me and got in a blue truck with some guy. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was a guy. I've seen this blue truck before it was an explorer.

What color blue.?

Like the blue off the Red Bull can.

STOP.! Right there!.!! He said pointing to the second camera. We watched the frame slowly matching the license plates up. "That's FB.!" He said shocked.

I grabbed the sign in log and looked at all the times FB been here. He was in consistent and his drops been mad shady he was always short every week. Marcus said he was gonna handle that so what the fuck happened.

Isn't he Martavion bestfriend.? I asked confused.

More like brothers.! Malachi said so disappointed. I felt like I cracked the case.!

We need to find out who he been giving our money too and why is he stealing it.? We find that out we find out who robbed me.

Better believe I am.!

Shut everything down.! Pull back on the streets he knows too much and I want every lock code in every single trap changed. I want products moved around. I want everything changed on his ass. He won't be able to tell no information to anybody. I want all security to know they have to deny him in any of these traps. I want what he did kept quiet. I want him on a tight leash. He's not gonna see that whiteness stand and I'm gonna make sure of it!. I smiled devilishly.