Chapter 57

How you know he's here.? I asked as we pulled up to the house. I noticed it was a couple black cars with blacked out tints. It was some dudes with guns and walkie talkies looking around the house. "Malachi.!" I said in a panic Grapsing his attention pointing at the roof. I seen Martavion lay flat on the roof top with a gun.

Fuck.! "Ima drive back around the block and let you out. You walk down the street. Ima speed back down and crash into one of their cars to get their attention from him. Ima get out acting like I'm all sorry and shit and.!"

Okay.! He sped around the block quick letting me out. I walked down the street so fast. Malachi crashed so hard and so fast into the car grasping all their attention. I looked up at the roof and me and Martavion made eye contact.

Awww fuck.! Malachi moaned getting out the car holding his neck. He looked fucked up. The car was smoking.

My car.!!! The one dude yelled pissed.

Ma bad.! My breaks gave out. He said. "Let me call the police.!" He said.

Sir.! Sir.! Are you okay.? I asked frantically running to him.

You gone need more than a police.! The guy said pissed.

Are you threatening a server injured person.! Oh yeah I'ma record all of this show this to the police.! I said taking my phone out my purse.
. "Matter fact I'm going to go live on Facebook and show everybody in the world how much of a scum you are.!" I said recording their faces.

Lady you better get the fuck on now.! Another guy yelled coming towards me.

Oh you wanna some of this too.! Don't touch me.! I yelled loudly grasping alllllll the neighbors attention. I grabbed my other phone and called 911. "Hi it's some guys out here harassing me. I am a white woman and it's 5 big black guys he put his hands on me.!" I yelled loudly into the phone.

Lady shut the fuck up. He yelled like he was about to punch me. I started to pepper spray his dumb ass.

Don't touch me.! I yelled. Me and Malachi was out here putting on a fuckin show.!

Let's go let's fuckin go.! Another guy yelled trying to help him up. Sirens filled the air and they started panicking. They all got into another car that was parked a little down the street. They started it up and soon as they pulled off a missal came crashing into their car blowing it up.

Shit come on.! Malachi said grabbing my hand. Martavion came out with his bags and the missal launcher in his hand and started walking towards the other way than down the street and around the corner. Malachi opened the guys car door and took anything he could find. We ran off following the direction Martavion went. He got in a car and we got in it to. He pulled off speeding off.

Max turned on me. He let the Colombians know he thinks I'm still alive.!

What.?! I'm going to kill that muthafucka.!

Yeah and he dropped the tip on this house. I seen them niggas looking around the house and shit almost got fuckin caught.

If they know your still alive it won't be shit we gone be able to do. Your goin to be running forever.!

I know I can't fuckin end this shit without really dieing.!

After hours and hours of driving Martavion finally came to a stop. He pulled up to what looked like a cabin in the middle of the woods. He got out the car and opened my door helping me out the car. Malachi was sleep.

You okay.? You haven't said a word.!

I don't know what to say Martavion....

I told you this wasn't going to be easy.!

Bestfriendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें