Chapter 17

I got in my bed and my mom left the house. Corey has just left the house and i got up to lock my door. I was in the hospital for a week. Lani spent everyday with me. We laughed and talked about this whole thing. I can promise you I wasn't done with Bianca or them bitches.! I grabbed my phone pushing my glasses back on my face so I could see. My doctor said I almost lost my vision. I already had a problem seeing that's why I wore contacts so I didn't have to wear glasses. But until my vision and my eyes heeled I would have to wear my glasses. I thought my glasses made me look ugly so I hated them. Besides that I had small bruises on my face and a couple scratches.

Martavion kept calling me day and day out. It was so bad I had to block his number, that didn't help to much cause he still called off of every other phone number he could. I just didn't bother to even answer my phone any more. I heard car noises outside and I jumped up to see a big black van blocking my car. I went downstairs and it was safe flight repairs. They where fixing my windows to my truck. Martavion got out his car and paid the other man and signed some papers.

What the fuck are you doing.? I questioned mad.

You need your windows fixed magic and I know you hate me right now but this the least I can do.

Excuse me sir how much is this.?!

It's a total of 840.

Okay I can pay for it thank you. Let me go get the money.

He's already paid and we are almost done.! He said closing his book.

Matter fact take the fuckin car back. Take all this Shit you bought me take it back I don't want a fuckin thing from you that reminds me of you.!

Magic please stop.!

Stop.? Stop what.! Stop? Did you stop having sex behind my back when we was together.? You was still fucking on Bianca well after she got pregnant right.? You was fuckin her while we was in a relationship right.?!

Are you stupid.?! I never touched that bitch after that last time we fucked. I was only fucking you and only you.! I ain't never cheat on you during our relationship period.!

You want me to believe that.?

You gone believe the bitch that's been trying to break us up since the moment we got together.? The bitch that never wanted to see us together because she wanted me.?! I ain't playing victim or anything but stop acting dumb. You know I was about you and been about you.

Nigga fuck you.! I said pushing him away from me. I walked back into my house putting all the locks on the door than back up to my room I was so fuckin angry.!

I took some deep breaths and looked out the window. Fuck he thought he was gonna fix my shit and I was gone talk to him.? He can take that shit right the fuck back to hell with him.

____________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

All this shit is exactly why I didn't wanna tell Magic who the fuck could of been my BM. I knew i was gonna lose her over this stupid ass petty shit. I watched them fix her windows while she stood in the window watching.

I pulled off and headed to the trap. I didn't even feel like being bothered. My life was filled with so much drama and bullshit. She was literally my only peace. I grabbed some bags and gave them to the runners than went in the room to count some money. After that I sent it off and left.

Bianca has got a restraining order against me but she was in the hospital now losing her baby because of stress she put on herself. I made the doctors have that in writing not because she got beat up just in case the pigs tried to come for Magic with that bullshit. My lawyer said since I was the potential dad if she lose the baby they ordered a mandatory dna test once it passed through so I could know if it was mine or not. I know if she lose that baby all this shit is not gonna be over and I'm still not going to get Magic back.

I sat in the car by the lake drinking. This seemed like this was the only thing I could do to take my mind off of everything was drink. Liquor made me feel numb it made me feel empty I didn't have to have a care in the world. I got out the car sitting on the rocks and I got an unknown text message.

"The baby isn't yours.!" It read with an attachment to it. I opened it and it was a paper from my lawyer with the dna results. She lost the baby yesterday and the results came back today. That baby wasn't mine that shit said 0.0000000000001%. I swear a whole boulder just lifted off my chest. I knew it couldn't of been. I dogged a fuckin bullet. I feel like I had to go celebrate.

Tavion.! Abdule the liquor store cashier smiled as I came in.

What's up what you got for me.?! I need all the bottles of belaire.! I smiled he wrapped all of them up for me and gave them to me. I drove to the hood and all my niggas was out chillin smokin and shooting dice. "Aye bitches.!!!!! I yelled to the top of my lungs. "I'm not that bitch baby daddy.!" I screamed standing on top of my car shaking the bottles up good than popping the cork as the champagne shot every where.! They started cheering and clapping and laughing. I started drinking the shit before I got down. Bitches was coming over to me as I was chillin g with my niggas. I was single right.?!