Chapter 11

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I haven't been able to sleep in days. I tried to call Magic phone again but nothing not even the voicemail. I put on a sweat suit and grabbed my car keys to leave out. She said she was going to see her mama and that was it. Lani or nobody haven't seen her and the hotel still had her stuff. Her rental wasn't returned either.

I walked on to her mama porch and I seen her car in the driveway in the back and Bianca was getting out of it. She started to walk towards the porch but looked like she seen a ghost when she seen me.

Hi....hi.! She said nervously.

Why you driving Magic car.? I questioned confused.

Her mama asked me to go to the store for her said Magic couldn't go or something....

Where is Magic.? I questioned. "Considering you tried to kill her y'all in the same room together.?!"

Martavion.?! My name was called out as the door opened.

Is Magic here.?

No she isn't not at the moment.! What can I help you with.?

I'm just looking for Magic that's all.! I said looking through the house. I couldn't see if anything was out of the ordinary.

I will tell her you stopped by before she leaves.! But you know she isn't into you any more and she has a boyfriend right.?! His name is Ahkhi actually he's her fiancé.!

Man whatever just tell her I'm looking for her.! I said kissing my teeth. I know damn well Magic didn't have no fiancé especially because of the way she was fucking me the other night. She was so damn horny she ain't have sex in so long her pussy was so fuckin tight. I know when she fucking and knowing Magic marriage was a one time thing. I faced Bianca and leaned into her "I'm still going to kill you.!" I smiled before walking off the porch. They both watched me get in my car. I pulled off and headed to the trap.

Something wasn't right.!

__________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

Wake the fuck up.! I heard my mom yelling. I turned around and she grabbed me pulling me to my feet. "Why the fuck is Martavion looking for you Magic.!" She yelled pissed off.

I don't know!

Don't you fuckin lie to me.! She screamed slapping me across my face.

The day you kidnapped me you made me miss dinner with him. He's probably looking for me because of that.!

You need to get rid of him for good.! She yelled throwing a phone at me. She pulled out a gun and loaded the bullets in it. "Call him now.! Tell him you never wanna see him again.! Tell him you hate him and put it on speaker.!" She said holding the gun to my head. I was trembling and could nearly dial his number.

Magic.?! He questioned with relief in his voice.

Stop crying and tell him.! My mother said sternly pressing harder on my temple.

I don't wanna see you no more.! I said through my tears.

Magic what the fuck is going on.?! He asked pissed off.

I just need some space (tell him you leaving tonight.! She said sternly) I'm going back home tonight. I don't wanna see you any more.!

Magic are you in trouble.?!

Hang up right now if you say another word I will blow your brains all over this wall.! She said sternly and I hung the phone up. He called back and she declined the call turning the Phone back off and throwing it into a pile of water near me.

Bianca came down the stairs with a bag of McDonald's. She dropped it on the air bed.

Eat.! My mother said putting the gun back on safety than going back upstairs with Bianca. Since when did these two team up together. Now I wonder was it my mother who tried to burn the house down.

I grabbed the bag of food and tried to eat. My stomach hurted so bad and I was cramping. The food was making me sick and I had to throw up. I didn't usually eat McDonald's but this shit was nasty. I pushed it to the side of me and layed back down.
I just wanted to completely die. I know Martavion was going to completely hate me after this. I don't even know how many days it's been since this shit happened.!