Chapter 60

The state of Texas Vs Martavion Jackson.! All rise court is now in session. The bailiff said as the judge walked into the court room. After he sat so did we. Today was Martavions first court appearance. We was hoping to get bail or something. It's been months he's been sitting in jail.

Goodmorning your honor Fred Gibson here. Umm we are requesting bail for my client Mr Jackson.

Well we wanna object to that Your honor Mr Jackson could potentially be a flight risk according to this situation. Also an endangerment to our whiteness.

Your honor we have no evidence or am copies for a whiteness. May we approach the bench.?

Yes approach.! The judge spoke lifting his head up from the papers. Both lawyers approached the judge and nobody could hear what was saying. But after a few moments they walked back to there tables.

Mr Gibson how do your client plead.?

Not guilty sir!.

Your honor once again umm like i said the DA is requesting a no bail for Mr Jackson at this time because this is a felony murder case and we are concerned with umm Mr Jackson being a flight risk.

Your honor we are looking into options of Mr Jackson being on house arrest while he is set to bail. He won't be a flight risk. He has a new born child at home and a wife who is currently pregnant.

In this case the court is ruling in favor of the DA at this time. no bail.! Mr Jackson do you comply and understand of the agreement we have in this court room.?

Yes your honor.! (Martavion was so pissed right now)

This case will be adjourned from two weeks from now, I have the 27th open....

Umm judge that will not work for me I am on trial that week of the 25th.  Is it possible to do the 1st.

I have the 1st at 9am part 6. He banged his gravel.

Thank you your honor!. Fred moves some papers over for Martavion to sign and put I. His file and the deputy's came and got him. I sighed in frustration. At this point I was feeling real helpless like he was never coming home. I got up to leave the court room as followed by everyone else. I wanted to cry but I don't think I had any tears left In Me.