Chapter 20

I was in and out the hospital everyday helping take care of Martavion. He had got released so I grabbed some stuff from home and headed to his house. He was having a hard time adjusting to certain things because he was in so much pain but I helped him with whatever he needed. I sat my stuff on the couch in his room and went over to the bed. He was sitting on the edge watching to eating a bowl of cereal. He was getting stronger and stronger everyday.

How you feel.? I asked sitting next to him.

I'm ight. Did you get the pain meds.?

Yes here.! I gave him the bag and he cracked open the bottle taking two pills. Last time he got shot he didn't take no meds because they made him feel weird but this time he was taking them, he was in so much pain. I felt so bad for him. But i tried to help him through it as beat as I could and he would allow me to.

Do you wanna clean your bandages now.? I asked standing up going to the bathroom.

Mag you just changed them before you left. I'm okay baby girl.! He said sweetly with laughter in his voice.

Could I get you anything.?!

No I'm fine.! He smiled. He stood up to get back in the bed I pulled the covers back for him and he gave me a smile. "Come here.!" I climbed into the huge bed next to him and I cuddled under him. He treated me like such a baby. "I'm fine. Thank you for everything your doing but you don't have to baby me Mag I'ma grown man.!"

I know you are but I just wanna help....

Your helping just by being here okay.

Okay.! I sighed and closed my eyes. I know I was doing a lot of things out of guilt because I felt like I was wrong. And angry for so long at something stupid well it wasn't stupid I was just stupid for holding a grudge for so long and he almost lost his life. He tried to be there for me when I almost lost mine last time and I needed to return that same love and energy.

________________
Latter on....

I woke up to the smell of weed and Martavion was on the balcony smoking. I stood at the door way and he was chilling. I came out and sat next to him the sun was setting so beautifully.

Member we would go to the lake and watch the sun set.?!

Yeah those was my favorite times, I miss those.

You know we never went out there in he fall like winter time like this. I wonder what it's like.

Welp we'll have to go one day.! He said looking over at me smiling.

Your not cold.? I asked as he ashes his blunt.

A Lil bit but you know I love this cold shit. He said standing up.

It's suppose to start snowing again.! Later on.

I know. I turned the heat on, and ordered some food from Friday's.

What you get.?

You already know.! He smiled making me laugh. I got up following him back into the house. He closed the doors and went into the bathroom. I grabbed the bandages and we stood facing each other. I grabbed the wet towel and slowly removed the tape from the wounds. I unpackaged the other tape and bandages and sat it on the counter top. I cleaned the wounds super slow and sensitive. I put the new ones on washed my hands.

Thank you.! He smiled making me smile. We looked at each other for what seemed like a while before we both moved in for a kiss. He placed his hands on my chin and kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Our kiss began to deepen and I couldn't resist myself as we moved to the bed I layed back as he climbed on top of me. He kissed me again and I was getting so horny. The last time we had sex seemed so long ago because it was but I was extremely turned on. He pulled my sweats down and kissed my inner thighs than took my thong off. He started to lick my clit teasing me a bit before full on pleasuring me with his tongue. He was feeling so good. He spreader my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. That Shit felt so muthafuckin good. I started to cum all in his mouth. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and rubbed his dick up and down my second set of lips. I wanted to feel him so bad. I took it and started to slide it in me myself. That shit turned him completely on. My pussy was so fucking tight I felt like a whole virgin again. I couldn't contain my moans as he fucked me harder and faster. I could tell he missed me and was just as horny. He was fucking me like he had a point to prove. He placed my feet on his chest going deeper in me and I was feeling all of him. I felt him in my stomach.! He started to but but tried to pull out. He collapsed next to me and I cuddled up next to him. I was so satisfied and pleased.