Chapter 28

You know Eddie you take the day off, I got it.! I smiled coming down the stairs.

You don't gotta tell me twice Mrs Jackson. He smiled at me. "And congratulations you go girl.!" He Said proudly giving me a high five making me laugh.

Thank you.! I giggled. He hung his apron up and grabbed his hat and coat to leave. I began to finish the breakfast he was preparing. Eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese grits, and pancakes pancakes with a fresh bowl of strawberries on the side and freshly squeezed orange juice with a touch of champagne. I sat the island up with the foods and Martavion came downstairs butting you his shirt.

It smells good in here.! He said coming over to kiss me.

Thank you.! I smiled.

You made this.? I ain't seen you cook like this in a min what you want.?

Nothing just a little something something to show my appreciation from last night, so I made you breakfast.

I was kinda hoping I could eat you for breakfast.! He smiled biting his bottom lip.

Baby you could have whatever you want.! He said unbuttoning my shirt revealing my complete naked body.

That's what I like to hear. He picked me up sitting me on the counter. He kissed my thighs as he spread them apart before kissing my clit and licking it. I grabbed his head pushing him in deeper as he threw my legs behind my back. Moans came out sweetly as he full on pleasured me. He stood to his feet pulling me off the counter a bit before sticking his self in me. He was feeling amazing, better than last night. I felt like I couldn't get enough of him. He pushed harder and deeper as he rubbed my clit making me cum faster. He put me down and bent me over the counter placing my right leg over the counter he slid back in smacking my ass and pulling my hair going deeper.

Fuck.! I moaned as my ass clapped back at him. "Fuck.!" He rubbed my nipples and that shit made me cum again.

Damn it.! I gotta get you a plan B.!

Or stomp cumming in me.! I said turning around hitting him.

Sorry baby pussy too good.!

I know cause I PutItOnHimMakeYouWannaMarryMe.! I laughed holding my hand up.

I sure do.! He smiled kissing me.

The door bell rang and I grabbed my shirt running upstairs while he fixed his self and went to go answer it. I got in the shower quick washing up and than getting out. I lotion down than put on a pair of his sweats and a t shirt. I wore my hair down and curly. I made my way back downstairs and his two friends Quan and Shamer was sitting in the kitchen with a plate. I grabbed my plate and drink and joined them.

Hey sis.! They both greeted me.

Goodmorning, hope y'all like the food.!

Hell yeah shit good as hell.! Shamer said.

You already know I love yo cooking.! Quan said with a mouth full of grits.

I ate my food than scrolled down my time line on Facebook. It wasn't nothing on there besides yesterday's drama and I wasn't for that bullshit. I finished up than kissed my man bye after a 1,000 questions of where are you going. My plans was to go to my mom house and get everything I could. All my designer things and expensive gift from my fiancée.

I pulled up to my mom house and knocked on the door. The door was cracked a bit so I went inside. I seen my mom laying on the floor with blood coming from her head she was just getting up.

Mom.?! I yelled shocked.

Oh my god Magic.! She cried. I went over to help her up. "Is he still here.?! Please tell me he's gone.!" She begged.

Who ma.?

Corey, we got into a big fight and he started to hit me. I must of blacked out or something.

Why would he hit you.?! Are you okay.? Do you want me to call the police.?

No I'm fine. She said wiping the blood from her forehead. I helped her from the floor and gave her a rag to stop the bleeding. I went upstairs to what use to be my old room. My room was destroyed really bad.! My lap top, and tv was gone. I ran to my closet and all my big designer shoes, clothes, purses where gone. I ran to my jewelry box and literally all my jewelry was gone.! I started to cry and scream to the top of my lungs.!

What's wrong Magic.?! My mom asked coming to my room.

Where is my stuff? Where is my stuff.?! I screamed crying. I ran to my night stand which was open. All my under where was over the place and my Rolex box was open. I opened the case and my Rolex was gone. I started cry harder. I lift my bed up and the money I had save inside my mattress was gone.

Oh my god Magic I'm so sorry I didn't know any of this happened.! She cried. I grabbed my phone from my purse and facetimed Martavion.

Hello.! He answered laughing.

My stuff is missing.! I cried sitting on my bed as my tears took over me.

I can't understand you when your crying Mag what's going on. I tried to slow down and clear my throat.

All my purses, my sneakers, my clothes are missing my Rolex is missing all my jewelry is missing, my money is even gone.! All the way down to my lap top and tv ITS GONE.!

What you mean it's missing.?

It's missing it's gone it's not here.! I'm about to go crazy.! I cried showing him the whole entire room.

You did that?

No bae it was like this when I got here and she said she didn't do it.! I cried harder. "My Rolex is gone.!"

All that Shit is materialistic shit I'll buy you a new Rolex and clothes and Shit. Get what you can and get the hell out of there. I'm about to meet you back at the house.