Chapter 24

I didn't get much sleep. Maybe because the sun was up and bright and all that was on my mind was killing myself. Martavion was watching me like a hawk. I couldn't even go to the bathroom in peace. Where was the energy when I needed you.?I got up sitting on the edge of the bed. Lani was still sleeping on the couch and Martavion was in the bathroom smoking. I got up to go downstairs to the kitchen. I was hungry but food was the last thing on my mind.

Goodmorning Ms Magic.! What could I make for you today.? Breakfast or brunch.?! Eddie, the chief asked as I sat at the island.

Surprise me.! I have a half smile. Eddie was an amazing chief. He's been with Martavion since he was like 15 or something like that. He always makes me the most amazing food and I could literally sit in his face and eat all day.

Magic.? Magic.? Magic.?! I could hear Martavion yelling. I sat with my head down laying on my arms until he wondered into the kitchen. "You didn't hear me calling you.?!"

No.! I lied. I just wanted to be left  alone.

Smells good Ed.! He said complementing Eddie.

Why thank you sir. Food will be served soon.!

I want you to know that I'm taking care of everything.!

I bet you are.! I said more so annoyed.

What's that suppose to mean.!?

Why do you have a yellow thong on your floor on the side by the dresser under the bed.?! I questioned really wanting to know.

Huhhh.?! He asked caught completely off guard.

Exactly.! Can I have my keys.!

First of all no you can't have these shits.! And I don't know what your talking about. I haven't had sex since we fucked.

You expect me to believe that.?

You don't have to believe it Magic but it's the truth.!

Whatever.! Whatever bitch she was I hope she was worth it.

Ain't no bitch worth it but I didn't fuck nobody I got my dick sucked and that was it. Panties probably on the floor cause a bitch played with her pussy and that was it.

Oh so that's suppose to make it better.? Your always so worried about fucking or doing something you can never put me first like I do you.! When you where shot I was right there in your face by your side and even when you came home. I was here making you feel comfortable and helping you out 24/7 but you can't never put me first.? I don't ask for much.! Besides for you to had pay me some attention I was about to take my own life because I had nobody here to vent to, to cry to, to tell my story to and I felt empty like I have nothing else. I don't give a fuck about that car, the diamonds, the clothes you can have all that shit back. All I wanted was for you to pay me some attention, tell me you love me and wanna be with me. Tell me that your listening to me. To come sleep and protect me every night. You know why I was grown as hell still having nightmares because when I was a kid my uncle use to sneak in my room and touch on me and make me do so many things, he took naked pictures of me. He would dress up and weird scary costumes and come in my room scaring the hell out of me. My moma never believed me and she chose him over her own flesh.! And she's literally doing that shit again. I am a very frightful person I get scared easily, I have panic attacks, I have anxiety attacks and I only felt safe around you because I thought you could protect me but your always worried about some pussy.! I would of been glad to fuck you. I love fucking you, it's not just sex it's more than that to me, it's love but it's obvious you aren't feeling the same way. I said through my tears. Lani stood in the door way with tears in her eyes. I ain't need nobody feeling sorry for me. I got up and walked away from the both of them.

Let me.! Lani said before following me.

I sat in the front where the sun room was looking out the window watching the fresh snow fall. This was calming to me even though I sat quietly with tears coming down.

Hey.! Lani said softly as she reached the sun bed and window seal I was sitting on.

Your here to give me a lecture too.? I asked looking up at her.

No I'm here to apologize. You have always and I mean always been here for me.! You never complained when I would tell you my feelings over and over again. You let me vent and talk shit when I'm mad. You never complain or talk about your feelings. Or how some crazy shit is going on in your life and you always been there for me. Friday when you was walking around like a zombie, With tears in your eyes, sadness all over your face, i didn't stop and ask you are you okay.? Do you need anything.? What was wrong.?! I was dead ass wrong for that. I'm sorry I didn't answer that night when you had called me. It's Monday and I'm just now finding out you been sleeping in your car, for fucks sake you was about to jump into a freezing cold lake that would of gave you hyperthermia and kilt you instantly and I'm fucking sorry that I wasn't there for you no matter how much you always been here for me.! I'm dead ass and I mean dead ass wrong for that I'm so sorry. She cried hugging me. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.!"

I forgive you Lani thank you.! I wiped my tears away and hugged my sister.