Chapter 50

Heyy you wanna go to your room.? I yelled at Micah. He slapped Machi across his face with a toy. These two was always fighting. It's like they was starting to take their anger out on each other every chance they got. I grabbed Machi's face to examine it. It was extremely red. I took him to get an ice pack and sat him on the couch.

Now why the fuck would you do that.?! I asked Micah.

He hit me first earlier.!

You come and tell me.! You don't fuckin hit him in his face now how about I whoop yo ass for doing it.! Now go apologize and give him a hug. I yelled.

Sorry! He said mad

Apologize Micah NOW.!

I'm sorry for hitting you in your face with the toy. I won't do it again.!

HUG HIM.! ........ Take yo little ass in yo room.! I yelled.

These kids was driving me up the fuckin wall. I need a break.! Like seriously. All Martavion had to do was give them a look and they knew not to try it or start no Shit. Me.! They take me as a joke. I whoop ass and they go right back to fighting and doing whatever it was I told them not to do.
I put the cookies into the oven and went to go finish helping Majesty with her homework.

All done.?

Yes thank you for helping me mommy.!

Your welcome baby.! Get your clothes out for school tomorrow and ready for dinner okay.

Yes.! I left her her room and went to finish dinner. I got them all ready for their showers and pjs. We was running late on dinner tonight but that's okay.!

Heyyy.! Vanessa said coming through the door.

Heyy ma what you doing here.? I asked confused because I didn't ask her to come over.

I just came to see how your doing.! I haven't heard from you or the kids in almost two months.

We are good.! I told you I'm fine. Time heals right.!

I guess.! She said with one eye brawl raised. She sat her purse down on the counter and took her shaw off. "Plan on going some where tonight.?!" She asked holding my iPad up.

Maybe......

Need me to watch the kids.?

Since your here yes.! I sat all their plates on the table right along with the juice. "Dinner is made they already took their baths.!"

Okay.!

Thank you mommy.! I kissed her cheek and grabbed my phone. "Dinner is ready come and eat.!" I yelled. I went to my room to shower and get change. I had to hurry up if I was gonna make this flight.

I kissed my kids bye and my mom and caught my Uber downstairs. I got in the backseat and the driver took me straight to the airport.