Chapter 14

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Your phone is ringing.! Kat said jumping off the table and picking my phone up.

Yeah I see.! I said bagging up some dope.

And there it is again.! She said holding it up in the air.

You came to watch my phone or help me bag this shit up.

I can do both.! You know, you have a voicemail.!

KAT.! I barked and she dropped my phone. She broke my screen and I snatched my phone from her hands slamming it on the table. I cut myself from the glass. "Bag this shit up.!" I yelled walking out the room. I went to the bathroom to clean this up.

_________________
KAT P.O.V.

Tavion walked out the room and to the bathroom closing the door I slide the voicemail over to have a listen. I just knew it had to be a female the way he was ignoring the call. I wanted him to myself.! "Martavion is me Magic.! Please come get me I'm at a neighbors house down the street from my moms house the address is...." I ended the call and pressed 7 deleting the message from his phone. I stepped on it breaking his phone more so the screen was black completely broken from the inside. I sat the phone back down just in time as he was coming out the bathroom. I acted like I was bagging the drugs up like he had asked me too.

Why you so stressed.?! I asked walking around the table to him.

That's nun your business.! He said taking a bottle to his lips and drinking the henny.

Come on tell me.! Your so secretive and quiet I mean I like that about you but you seem so stressed out. I have never seen you drink before.

It ain't ment for you to see than.!

I'm sure it may not be but I wanna know what's bothering you, what's on your mind.?! How can I help you relax.! I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek and neck slowly.

You wanna fuck me so bad.! He laughed.

I do but I also want you, I wanna be yo ride or die bitch.! Come on all these bitches that you fuck with ain't gutta or down like me Tavion you know I got you.

Word? What makes you so sure of that.? He asked and i unbuckled his pants. I started to lick his big dick. I been wanting to taste him so fuckin bad. He had this crazy look in his eyes.

I'm sure of it because I can prove it to you. I said taking his dick out my mouth.

He smirked before he started talking. He pushed me off of him and smiled. "Go find this bitch Bianca and bring her back to me.! I want her alive.! And I don't wanna hear shit else from you until you have her. Say whatever do whatever you have to get her to the warehouse and once you do call me.!"

That's all I'm good for is finding the next bitch..?! I said smacking my teeth and rolling my eyes. He grabbed me by my neck slamming my back into the wall.

You wanna be a down bitch so bad or the bitch that can and will ever only suck my dick.?! Do what the fuck I said sweetheart.! He said sternly letting me go.  He grabbed his phone off the table and walked out the room. May and nine came in not looking at me and started finishing bagging the drugs up. I ran out the room and outside to my car.