Chapter 37

Once we got home I got straight in the bed. Martavion ordered Eddie our chef to cook us up a very big dinner. He brought me up some snacks and drinks so I didn't have a reason to get out of bed. He even gave me my wallet and my bank card and his because he just knew I was about to be ordering stuff like crazy since I couldn't move.

These packages came for you. He said handing me some small boxes.

Thank you.! I said looking at the box and envelope in my hands. "Wait.!" I said before he entered the bathroom.

What.?! There's no bomb in there. He laughed.

Noooo.....um....I.! It's something in this box and envelope that contains the rest of our future. And I kinda want you to be here for the opening. I said sitting completely up.
You see I know for a fact Martavions my child's father.!  That night of the wedding was crazy as hell and I know he misses fucking me just like I missed fucking him. Me and Ahkhi only did it once and that was forever ago and I found out I was pregnant way before Corey got there. But I looked into so many different ways for DNA testing for an unborn child and I found out that they had DNA testing through the mothers blood and the fetus. So I went ahead weeks ago and got the test done. I just wanted him to feel so secure walking into parent hood. I want him to know that I never tried to play him. I want him to know that I kept our baby out of love, because even though I got pregnant that night and was suppose to go back home I would of kept it either way.....that way I would always have a piece of him still. I want him to
Know I'm madly in love with him and no matter what I will always love him. He started to walk over slowly I know he wasn't about to expect any of this.

I stood to my feet and he sat down on the edge of the bed. "You know I love the hell out you right.?!" I asked standing in front of him.

Yeah I love you too.

No matter what's in here you promise to love me the same.?

Mag what's up.?

Promise me.!!

I promise baby what's up.?!

Here.! I said giving him the envelope. "I found this place that takes DNA from the mothers blood and fetus blood and fathers dna samples and they can do a DNA test. I know your her father I just wanted to prove it to you. I didn't want you to have to walk around unsure if it was yours and I understand why. We had one crazy amazing night and out of them all ever I get pregnant.! So I understand. Just know I love you forever.!" I said as he opened the envelope and read the paper slowly.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He put his hand over his head and one around my waist. The baby started to move and ball up for on the side he was on. I wiped his falling tears and kissed his cheek.

She's really a daddies girl! I laughed through my tears.

Yes she is.! He said before kissing my stomach. He stood to his feet to kiss me. "I love you with all my heart baby.!" He said in between kisses.