Chapter 35

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I sat on the balcony rolling up. I was waiting on Malachi and Marcus to come out here. "Hey Tavion.!" Kali smiled coming out here. I nodded my head.

Anybody sitting here.? She asked.

No take a seat.! I said puffing my blunt. "You smoke.?!"

Yeah.! Her eyes lit up and I passed her the blunt. "I remember we use to smoke all the time.! Together.!" She said laughing.

We did have some cool times but out of respect for Magic let's not talk about the old times.....

Daddy.!!!! Mommy fell on her stomach.! Majesty said running on to the balcony.

What is she okay? I asked jumping up following my daughter back to our room. She led me to the closet where my wife was on the floor unconscious. "Magic.!!!!! Magic.!!!!! Come on baby wake up.!!!" I was Tryna get her woke. She still had a pulse so she was still alive. How did she just pass out like that.

Is mommy gonna be okay.? Majesty asked.

Yes baby I'm gonna take her to the hospital.! I picked Magic up bridal style and carried her to our bedroom.

Who's going to watch us.?!

I can keep an eye on the kids.! Kali said volunteering.

I mean if you don't mind I just really wanna get her to the hospital. Magic has never passed out before.

I don't mind Aunty Kali is so super cool.! Majesty said smiling. I kissed my daughter forehead and she smiled. I picked Magic up and took her downstairs so I can rush to the hospital. I was really concerned at this point.!