Chapter 9

Martavion unzipped my dress helping me out of it. I stood in my bra and panties. He went into his closet than undress his self. I went to the bathroom to take my lashes and make up off before getting in the bed. I grabbed on of his t-shirts and got in the bed with him. I missed laying next to him every night. His bed was so big and comfortable I loved it bad. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

You looked so beautiful tonight. I'm sorry I made you cry....

Thank you....it's fine.! You looked amazing yourself. And I was surprised you still matched my dress.

Yeah i kinda snuck and took a picture of it one day when you was in the shower.

Oh my god are you serious.!? I asked laughing.

Dead ass.!

Wow you can not be trusted.!

Yeah well you should of been knew that. He said giggling. I sat up and kissed his lips. Our kiss was deepening up and he was laying on top of me. I could feel him getting hard and dick was big and thick. I was starting to get so horny. I always wanted to know what sex with Martavion was like cause he made bitches go crazy.! I was a half virgin. Like I got my pussy and ass ate a few times but I never like had a dick in me.!

We don't have to do this Mag.! He said looking me in my eyes getting up.

I want to.! I said sitting up. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed something out. I was thinking it was a condom but it wasn't. He held my ring in his hand.

Before I take your virginity I need to promise you some things and just as your boyfriend as well. Magic I love you, you mean the world to me. I promise to not hurt you but to protect and love you forever. I promise to do right by you. I promise your not just a fuck to me. I promise to always take your feelings and thoughts into consideration about everything. He placed the ring on my finger and I kissed him. He layed me back down getting on top of me. He unbuckled my bra and kissed down my body slowly until he met my pantie line. He took them off slowly. His touch was slow and firm. He kissed the inside of my things. I couldn't believe this was happening right now. I was getting excited as his tongue met my clit and he started sucking my pussy lips. For a nigga to not give head he sure as hell know what the fuck he doing. This nigga was hitting me with the licky lick twist suck two finger 2000 combo. I know I nutted in his mouth. I was about to squirt all over his face as he kept going. My moans turned into screams. He came up and I kissed him all in his mouth. He stepped out of his boxers and grabbed his dick. I ain't even wanna look at it I already knew his shit was big. He grabbed my legs pulling me to the edge of the bed kissing me as he fingered me making me squirt again. He pulled out and rubbed his dick up and down my lips making me so horny wanting him even more. He finally started to put it in and that shit was so thick he could nearly get in. I was gripping the fuck out the sheets and "fuck" escaped out my mouth. He kissed me slowly taking my mind off of him sliding deeper in me. I started to feel him move in and out and I wrapped my arms around his neck. After a while I felt him going deeper and it was finally started to feel good so he picked up speed. He was fucking me like our lives depended on it. I pulled out and started eating it again. I know if a nigga pull out and started eating yo pussy again they say yo pussy good and dude trying not to nut. Martavion did it twice.

Fuck I can't hold this shit no more.! He said bussing trying to pull out. His dick was cumming hard he started laughing. "Damn I ain't never been this defeated.!" He laughed. "I promise you I last longer than this.!"

This what good pussy do to you.! I smiled laughing as he layed back next to me. I rolled over putting my leg over his and my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me.