Chapter 33

I woke up and I couldn't move my arms or my legs. I was tied to the bed and my mouth was stuffed with something. The room was dark and cold. What the fuck was Kat doing to me.?

Well well we'll look who's up.! She smirked coming into the room. She clapped her hands and the lights came on. She took the towel out my mouth and sat besides me.

What do you want Kat.?!

Your life.! She smiled.

My life.?

Yes honey your life......justice wasn't served.!

What are you talking about.?!

You where in the car the night of the accident with Martavion. He went to jail and you didn't.! I think it's fair of it's a life for a life.! My sister is dead because of yall.

Look that was not our fault. Ragain was driving that night and she ran her stop sign and crashed into us.! That's on her. Your sister is dead because of Ragain.

Oh she's going to get hers too.! But for now I'm going to deal with you.! My sister had her whole life ahead of her and y'all take it away. When I finally met Martavion I thought he was so fine and I wanted to know how someone like him could take a life than I seen he was a complete monster. She smiled getting up.

He's not a monster...

Shut up yes he is.! He got what he deserved in jail now it's your turn. You know it wasn't so hard to find you after he talked about you a couple times. Said you left him hanging for years I was almost pretty sure he was over you. I was so close to fuckin him.

Your not mad at him even though he was the driver and Ragain was your sisters driver and you not mad at her but your mad at me.?!

Your the only one who didn't do any time.

I was paralyzed for weeks, I lost my life and died.!

Yeah well that's not good enough pumpkin.! She smirked moving the hair out my face. Her hands wondered down to my belly and she rubbed a-crossed it. "Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to your baby! Ima wait until you have her what are you like 5 months now.?!"

Why.?

Because I have a friend who can speed your labor up and take the baby out with a 75% chance it'll stay alive that babies innocent your not.!

My baby doesn't deserve that and if you try to take her early Martavion will be sure to kill you.!

No ones scared of Martavion plus I have it all figured out. I'm sure he's looking for you by now. We know that.! But nobodies ever gonna find you here and once I put this good ole kitty on him he won't even be thinking about you.

You better hope what they say is true. I said as she got up.

And what's that.?! She smirked before opening the door.

A pussy has 9 lives.!