Chapter 31

Can you stop trying to kill everybody.?! Martavion laughed sitting at his desk.

Nooooooooooo.! All I wanted was a double cheese burger with bacon and fries. Like what the fuck.! You should of slapped the fuck out that bitch.!

I didn't know, want me to take it back.?

Damn near yes.! I was trying so hard not to cry right now. This shit was making me emotional as fuck and I was not here for it at all. "But ima still be hungry and my food gone take forever." I said bussing out in tears.

I'm never getting you pregnant again.! He muttered under his breath aggravated. I grabbed my bottle of water and threw it at him making it hit his back.!

What the fuck.!

You smart mouth bitch I heard you.! I said angrily.

You was just crying what the hell.!

Okay and now I'm not.! I said turning my back away from him and folding my arms. He sighed shook his head and walked out. Guys are so insensitive.

I grabbed my phone and went on Facebook. It's like every time I got on here all this baby stuff start to pop up. It was my happy place. I started going through different websites putting my card Information in to buy stuff.

All this time was passing by and my eyes was glued to my screen. I was getting sleepy as hell. I got up to go to the bathroom and it was naked bitches in every room. I'm starting to think they ain't even have a bathroom in this bitch.

Bathroom.?! I asked martavion as he was coming up the stairs.

Follow me. He led me back to his office and into another room which had another room and than a bathroom. This shit was big as hell.

I washed my hands and opened the door as he stood waiting for me. We went back into his office and he gave me my food plus a ice cream cone. I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling. It made him laugh seeing me so happy and childish.

I grabbed my drink taking a sip and it tasted weird. I sat it down and my tongue started to feel funny. I felt like I had to throw up.

You okay baby.?

I don't know.! I said burying my head into the garbage can as I threw up chunks. It's like it wouldn't stop.

Here drink some water.! He said grabbing a bottle and helping me sit down. My eyes was blood shot red and watery. My throat felt like it was closing up. I grabbed my drink to open it and see something floating in it. Martavion poured it out and it was some nuts. I'm allergic to nuts.

What the fuck.?! He questioned grabbing my epi pen from my purse. He stuck me in my leg and I felt like I was gone pass out. I was starting to get hot and bus out in sweats.

Try to lay down for a second. I'm go grab some meds from the pharmacy around the corner I'll be right back baby. Martavion said helping me to lay down on the couch. I felt so weak. I layed down and he wipes the sweat from my forehead. He grabbed his phone and walked out the door. I felt sick again. The door open slowly and Kat walked in. She was smiling devilishly.

Awww do the baby not feel good.?! She smirked bending down to me moving the hair out my face.

You did this.? 

Yeah stink.! She laughed she pulled me up trying to make me stand but I couldn't. She pulled me to the door and made sure nobody was looking. She got me out the back door and to a car. Martavion was pulling up and she sped off. I couldn't see straight and I was burning up.