Chapter 25

I woke up to knocking on my door. It was 9am and the sun was shinning bright. I got up to go answer it and it was Lani and Avery. Lani had her lips twisted up with a smirk.

What you looking like that for? I asked closing the door behind me.

Mmm no reason what's that on your neck? She asked smiling walking around me touching me. I looked in the mirror and got embarrassed.

Miskito bite.! Yeah it's a Miskito bite.

Uhunnn.! Her and Avery both said at once.

The door opened and Martavion walked in trying not to laugh. "Ladies....!"

Heyyy Miskito.! Lani said blinking her eyes smirking than cutting her eyes at me as he went into the bathroom.

Bitch if my man say he sorry than he sorry shut up.! I laughed.

Well hurry up and get dress cause we put here today come on and I'm hungry.! She said rolling her eyes and the door opened again. Malachi came walking in.

We wasn't the only ones moaning last night we heard that by the way.! I smirked in her ear walking past her.

Hi baby.! She laughed as she hugged Malachi.

Hey y'all.! He said kissing her.

What y'all do stalk us down or something.? I asked grabbing my outfit for the day.

Hell yeah I heard her say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, bitch I'll drag yo ass by yo two front teeth Magic if you fuckin think so brah.!" Martavion yelled from the bathroom.

Exactly right by this crusty ass wig, I said let's goooooo wiggy Williams.! Malachi said picking on Lani making me buss out laughing. I went in the bathroom with Martavion and he was in the shower. I took my clothes off and got in behind him. This shower was nice as fuck. Water shot out at you from every angle.
He turned around poking my back with his dick.

Let me get some real quick.! He said as he planted kisses on my neck.

Dude no everybody in here.! I laughed.

I don't give a fuck.! Come on.....

No.! Now hurry up so we can get dress. You can have some when we get back though.

Girl please bend that ass over.! He grabbed me by my hair and bent me over sticking his self in me. I loved when he take control and just take what's his. That shit turned me on so much.! He grabbed me by my hips digging deeper going harder. I tried to keep my moans down as best I could but damn he was feeling good as fuck.

We finally finished up and washed up and got out. He dried every inch of my body for me and we got dress. I did my make up and left him to finish in the bathroom.

Bout fuckin time damn we starvin and y'all fuckin.! Avery said rolling her eyes.

I don't know why you lookin like that girl hell yeah we was listening.! Lani said smirking.

I ain't had no pussy in a month of Sunday's I need this shit back in blood.! Martavion laughed picking up the patron bottle.

I feel you brah.! Malachi said laughing slapping him up.

Can we leave now.! Avery said heading towards the door. I grabbed my purse and shades and we made our way out the hotel. Martavion grabbed hold of my hand and we walked hand and hand. I missed this......I missed my husband.!