Chapter 73

I woke up to babies crying. The twins was going at it and Majesty was up. It was 2am and I was dogg tired. I grabbed my phone to call Martavion and his phone only kept ringing. I got up to go in Majesty's room to change her and get her a bottle together. I picked her up and carried her to my room and sat her on the bed. I warmed her bottle up and layed her down on the side of me. She started to calm down a bit. I changed the boys and layed a pillow in front of me and put a bottle in Micahs mouth than a bottle in Machi's mouth as I held him to feed him. I started to cry because I was feeling over whelmed and over worked. This is the third night in a row this has happened. I just wanted some sleep for more than an hour.! I was so unhappy and I felt like a zombie.

I burped the twins and layed them in one bassinet putting a blanket between them to separate them next to me. I placed Majesty in front of me while she slept. I pulled the covers over us. And i tried to go back to sleep.

The rain and thunder was so loud Majesty kept jumping out her sleep. I was so scared she was going to wake up again.

Martavion finally was coming in the house at 4am so loud waking me up. He went to his bathroom to shower and I tried to lay back down. He was either drunk or tired he was making so much fucking noise. I got up and went to the bathroom.

What the fuck are you so loud for.!

Ma bad baby I'm drunk.! He giggled. I sighed and closed the door. After a while he finally came and got in the bed tryna to cuddle me but I just moved away and held Majesty. He didn't care he passed right out.

I woke up to get my day started. I didn't have any energy at all. I got Majesty up. I washed her, got her dress and fed her. My baby was growing so big almost 11 months.

Magiccccccc.! Martavion yelled.

What.?! I asked.

The babies crying.! He grownned.

Martavion you can't get up and get them.?! I asked angrily.

I placed Majesty In Her play area and went to go get the twins. I changed both of them and fed them. This was so hard.! I wanted to cry. "Majesty get that out your mouth baby.!" I yelled to get her attention. She dropped it and started crying reaching for me. I burped Micah because he was finished and trying to fall asleep. Than Machi. I sat them both in their bounce chairs and turned the tv on paw patrol. This was Majesty favorite so I know it'll get her attention. I put her in her chair and buckled her in and gave her a snack. So I could shower. I went to my bedroom and went to the bathroom. Martavion clothes where all over the floor. I picked his shirt up and it smelt like perfume. A condom wrapper fell out his pants pocket. I got so pissed the fuck off.

Martavion.! I yelled. "Mar fuckin Tavion.!" I yelled louder pushing him.

What bae.?!

What the fuck is this.?

What is what.?

This condom wrapper.! I yelled and his eyes popped open.

I don't know Magic.!

Oh so you mean to tell me you just got random ass wrappers in your pockets.?

No.! Dude that shit garbage.

You think I'm fuckin stupid.? A nigga got one time to show me he cheating on me. I laughed turning to walk away.

What's that suppose to mean.? He asked sitting up.

Exactly what the fuck I said. You gone play stupid.! And so am I.!

Yeah Ight Magic don't get fucked up.

Yeah okay fuck you. I ain't one them lil bitches that's gone listen to you ima pop my shit and ask you do you wanna fight cause what's up.? You really got me fucked up cause this foul as hell. You think ima sucka ass bitch.? Guess again.!

Ain't nobody say you was chill the fuck out.

No you chill the fuck out.! I'm in here up all day and up all damn night with three fuckin babies and two of them are new borns.! They require a lot of attention and you wanna be out all hours of the fuckin night getting drunk and high.?!  Stressed the fuck out because I need help.

Who fault is that Magic.? He yelled finally getting up. I leaned back looking into the door way at him as he was getting up to leave out slamming the door behind him.