Chapter 68

I walked through the door slowly holding my daughter with my brothers behind me and Vanessa. Everybody we left behind came rushing over to us.

Oh my gosh I thought you was only 6 months...

I was 7, she wanted to come early.! I smiled walking past them. I kneeled down to the floor with my kids.

Hi guys.! I smiled.

Is that our baby sister.! Machi asked smiling.

Yes it is.! I smiled showing her face.

She's so little.! Majesty smiled.

Yeah she was 4lbs and 2oz that's very small right.!

Yeah.! They all said at once.

What's her name? Majesty asked.

Well that's what I wanna talk to you about....do you guys understand miracles?

That's like when something unexpectedly happens like when you beat the odds.?! Majesty said.

Right baby good job.! There's someone here today that I know you guys been missing so very much.! It's hard to explain how he's here but he is and he's ready to see you guys. Now I don't want you guys to be mad at him because somethings we can't explain until you get older okay.!

Who is it.?! Micah asked.

Daddy.!!!!!!! They all screamed running towards the door as Martavion walked in. They was in tears. He fell to his knees crying hugging his kids so hard and tight. I wiped my tears because this was all I wanted.!

I knew that was you at the hospital with me daddy.! Majesty said crying.

I told you I'll always be with you baby.! He cried kissing her cheek.

Where's your hair.! Machi laughed touching his curls.

I had to cut them off.! He smiled.

You gonna put it back on.?! Micah asked so seriously.

No why.?! You don't like the short hair.?! Martavion laughed.

Micah shook his head no. The twins was acting so shy. They didn't say anything they just hugged their father. I got up from the floor and sat on the couch cause I was in pain.

Martavion got up and hugged his parents. His mother couldn't stop crying.

Hi brother.! Marcus smiled.

If my kids wasn't right here I would kill you....

Whoa what's going on between you two.? Papa Jackson asked intervening. I grabbed my kids and made them go to Majesty's room.

Marcus laughed in Martavion face. "I know you not that mad about me calling her a bitch.!"

Not only did you call her a bitch you called her a hoe and you backed out on her.! Malike said pissed off.

Naw it's not even just that....this whole time I been away I ain't never just been away.! You see I am the eyes and the ears of the streets I can find out anything dead or alive.! And the fact that you been stealing from me just isn't sitting right with me.

I wasn't stealing I just took what was rightfully mine.!

I paid you and loaned you keys when you was fucked up.! I yelled walking over to them. "Your the one who was stealing from me.?!"

Okay I did so the fuck what?! She was gonna ruin everything you built.!

She helped build it if it wasn't for her take over I wouldn't of had shit.! And the next time you back out on my wife Bitch you better pull the fuckin trigger cause if I ever get the chance I won't spare your life.! Your fuckin dead to me.! Get the fuck out my fuckin how before I break Yo jaw bitch.! Martavion barked. For him to be the younger brother he always had shit on lock.

Fuck this family I don't fuckin need yall.! He yelled storming out the door.

___________________
After Martavion being Interrogated by the entire family  also by the kids he was finally able to sit down. I cooked dinner and he got kids ready for bed. Reading their favorite story and all. I layed the baby in the bassinet and got ready for bed.

Heyy.! I smiled as he came in the room.

Hey.! He said shyly.

What's wrong.!? I asked as he sat on the bench.

Nothing I just....I just don't want you to see me like this.!

I lifted his chin up to look me in my eyes. "Member when I got beat up and robbed when you was in jail and you still made me come see you.?! (He nodded his head yeah) I thought I looked so ugly and I was so embarrassed s I didn't want you to see me like that but you told me I was still beautiful no matter what and you loved me regardless. Well I love you regardless of how you look and your still handsome. I know how you looked before this and I know how your handsome your going to look after this. I love you so much nothing in this world can change that.! He pulled me into his lap and kissed me.

How'd I get so lucky to have you.?

I ask myself that all the time.! I got up and walked to the dresser I pulled my folder out and gave it to him. "I know your main focus is about to be getting back into the streets. Which is why I saved a million. I know you can flip it and get interest on it. So that way you don't have to borrow shit from nobody. In that folder is also my contract. I've already signed it over to you.....you own all of blacks empire.!

Mag why.?

Because Martavion I wanna stay home and be a mom.! I wanna watch and raise my kids everyday. I wanna be a wife cooking dinner every night. Running yo shower water and rubbing your back when your stressed. I'm out the game. And I know since we don't have any money your not going to stop unless we do. So if I have to give you everything I have to make sure you can stand on your own two feet without anybody im going to do it.!

Magic I love you so much baby.! I love you so much.! He wiped his tears and hugged me so tight. "I'll give you anything you want in this world when I get us back right.!"

Baby I just want you alive and healthy.! He pulled me back into his lap and kissed me.

I promise Mrs Jackson.!