Chapter 53

Sitting down telling Martavions family what happened was the hardest part. We all was sitting here trying to figure out what the fuck we can do. Since all of our accounts where frozen and it wasn't a fuckin thing we could do about it. Any money I had in safes and stashed away I used it all to pay the lawyers. I was down 40 grand but his family gave up 20 so I really was only down by 20 now. I had to get this money. I was so worried and stressed out about Martavion I couldn't sleep or eat. It bothered me so bad that he hadn't called in days.

I pulled up to the trap and made my way up to Martavions office. The traps was dry because no one had his connects. But knowing Martavion he left some clues around. Martavion was beyond smart he was practically a fuckin street genius. So if somebody was talking they was talking from the inside. I intended on finding out who the bum was.!

I sat at his desk and really started to think. What would Martavion do.? I grabbed his burner phone from my purse and went through the contacts. Something stood out to me the most was a couple contacts it was four contacts two had two numbers and the other two had three numbers. I put the numbers together and got a full phone number. I dialed the number and a deep voice answered.

How much you need.? He asked without saying hello.

I've heard Martavion talk business multiple times before I know how much shit was worth and what to get for it. I paid attention more than he thought I did.

I need 10 kilos.! I said sternly. I know Martavion gets about 40,000 per kilo. And I know I can move this weight around.

Who is this.?! The voice asked.

I'm His wife.! He's in a bit of some trouble right now and you have to be his connect his traps is running dry and I need money for him our accounts is frozen.

What kinda trouble.?

Murder trouble.

I owe him 5 keys I can push that to you.

Make 10 and I'll pay you double with Interest.

How do I know you not gone fuck my money up.?

You don't and I'm not asking for you to trust me but ima wife who's going to do anything for her husband.! I said sternly.

You drive a hard barging sweetheart. I will give you the keys but with interest. There's a price to pay if you fuck this up.

Where do you want to meet.?

I will have the usual guy drop it off at Tavions usual time he will text that phone and tell you where you could pick it up from Magic.

Nice doing business with you. We'll be in touch.! I said before hanging up. I put the phone back in my pocket and grabbed Martavions gun tucking it behind my back. I went downstairs to the runners to check there logs. I made sure to hit up every distributor telling them interest on product was going up from now on I need 50 a kilo. I'm running shit different than Martavion and if you don't respect it than bounce and yo Shit can go to the highest bidder.

Sis AINT nobody gone pay 50 for a key that's crazy. Marcus said coming into the room behind me.

Marcus what's crazy is that all our traps is dry is a desert out here nobody got nothing we the only ones going to have product somebody gone buy it. From now on, on the streets I need at least 150 for a gram.

150.?!

Did I stutter.?

No.!

Okay than so make it happen.! I said before walking away.

Oweeee Martavion is coming out in her boy.! Malachi said laughing.

I got everything set up and ready for tonight because soon as I got this product the runners are hitting the streets tonight.

After a couple hours went by I finally got the text to pick it up at. I drove to the spot circling the block a couple times before I pulled around to get it. I didn't see nothing out of the ordinary. I pulled to the back of a building and popped the trunk. I put the three black bags into the trunk and got back in pulling off quick. I made stops at three trap houses dropping product off.  On of the guys walked away saying that 50K was too much for one key. But I sold his two, two the highest bidder and broke that shit down for 70 a piece. I made Martavion 250,000 dollars off his half that his connect owed him that was ours to keep. If my plans was right the other 250,000 from the other five  we made. But Martavion sales his product for 40 a piece so the connect thinks he's getting 200,000 which leaves us with 60,000 left over plus 10 for interest. We gonna hand our connect 210,000 and we are good which leaves us with an extra 50K. So in reality I really made Martavion 300,000 which is way more money than he was bringing in off of just 5 keys alone.

Let's see how this shit plays out.