Chapter 23

I Stood over the water looking into the lake. The night was getting closer to the morning. And I felt like everything was on my shoulders. The weight of my life was crumbling in my hands.

I pulled up to the police station and got out. I felt like my feet was glued to the ground and I couldn't move a inch. I walked into the police station and up to the counter. It was cold and empty in here.

How may I help you.? An officer asked.

I need to report a sexual assault...

___________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone going off and Makayla next to me. I must of been drunk as fuck last night. I stood to my feet and my side started hurting a bit. I always took being shot serious and this done happened way to often. I know all my brothers and shit on go but I just wanna look the nigga in his eyes and shoot a bullet in the middle of his.

I went to the bathroom and took a piss. I washed my hands than started to try and change my bandages. Since I was drinking a lot it made me bleed heavy. This shit was easy when Magic was here. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen. I called her and she didn't answer. She must of been pissed at me still. I tried to call her again but still no answer. I ate a bowel of cereal and than went to shower. I swear you don't know how much you need a person until they are gone. I miss Magic hands all over me as she rubbed my body with lotion and gave me soft kisses.

I missed my girl so bad.! That's really the only reason I was acting out. Acting out of hurt. It's like she came to take care of me than disappeared. She said she wanted to take things slow after not talking to me for a week straight. I guess I was a little bitter about that. I felt like she led me on. I know I hurted her and I wanted to make it right so bad after everything went down. She wasn't just my girlfriend she's my soulmate my bestfriend. You don't find that type of love often in this life time.

I got dressed in some grey A'different Vibe sweat pants and the matching hoodie. I put on my red, black, and white Jordan 14's. I put on a Cuban and a diamond earring. I pulled my dreads up into a bun. Ma'Kayka was done getting dress and I was ready to drop her ass off. She was pissed we didn't have sex. She gave me some head and that was that.

After dropping Makayla off I went over to Magic's house. I knocked on the door and her mom answered looking stressed out, mad and tired.

Goodmorning ma'am is Magic here.?!

Magic whore ass doesn't live here no more Martavion, don't come by here no more.! She said before slamming the door in my face. I stepped back confused as fuck. I got back in my car and pulled off trying to call her phone again but I still wasn't getting no answer. I pulled over and called Lani.

Hello.?! She answered sounding sleepy.

Ma fault Lani for calling you mad early but is Magic there.?

No Tae she isn't...i haven't talked to her since Friday at school and she seemed out of it, like something was bothering her and she's been crying.

What.?

Yeah, why what's wrong.?

I been calling her all morning for a long ass time and she not answering.

Is her phone off.?

No our bill paid. And I'm not blocked cause my messages saying delivered.

Hold on let me try to call her.

Ight. She hung up and I just sat with my phone in my lap. It wasn't many places Magic could of been. She don't fuck with her family. She's not at Lani's. And I still had her fake ID so she couldn't of checked into a hotel.

Hello.! I said answering my phone.

Yeah she's not answering for me either and I just called her like 6 times and I'm texting her and nothing. She would of answered by now even if she was sleep.

That's what I'm saying.

Come pick me up.!

Ight be ready.?! I hung up and got on the expressway heading towards Lani's house. I hope her ass ready cause I ain't tryna wait for her. I pulled up to the house and she came running outside in some shorts, boots and a coat.

Do you think she would be at the lake.?! She questioned.

No but It don't hurt to look. I said pulling off and getting back on the expressway. I made a 20 minute drive a 10 minute drive. I put the keycard into the gate so I could open up. It wasn't no cars out here but the only yellow Jeep Wrangler was out here. I pulled up on the car me and Lani jumping out. She wasn't in it. I looked around and I could see somebody down a little further holding on to the rails. I slowly walked over to her and she was on the opposite side facing the water crying holding on. I knew if she let go she was going to die. She let go slowly and I grabbed her by her hoodie. Her eyes was shut tight and she broke down crying harder. I slowly pulled her back over the railing as she held on to me tight as fuck. She was crying so hard.

You said you'll always protect me.! You said you loved me.! Why can't you just let me die.! She screamed through her tears. My heart was broken and I was crying with her holding her tight.

Im sorry.! I'm sorry Magic please I'm sorry.! I pled holding her tighter rocking her back and fourth. Lani kneeled down to us as her tears filled her eyes.

You weren't there to protect me you didn't come save me.! She cried.

I'm sorry Magic.! I picked her up carrying her back to my car. I put the heat on blast because her body was freezing cold. She couldn't even look at me.

Follow me in her car back to my house.

Okay.! I gave her the keys and got in my car pulling off. I headed home. The ride was silent and I didn't know what to think. Magic would never kill her self for anything in this world. I don't know what's been on her mind but I gotta fix it. I pulled up to my house and she was crying silently.

Wanna talk.? I asked turning the car off.

She wiped her tears and shook her head no. I got out and opened her door for her. She got out slowly and walked to the front door. The snow was coming down hard now. She walked into the house and I led her to my room and into the bathroom. I reached across her and she flinched hard like I was going to hit her.

Somebody hit you.? I questioned grabbing her chin. Her eyes was blood shot red and her face was turning red from being so cold. "Mag you know you can tell me anything.!" She looked me in my eyes and hugged me tight. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her.

Corey put his hands on me and did sexual things to me.! She spoke slowly not looking me in my eyes but shutting hers tight as fuck.

Who.?! What.?

The night you was suppose to be at my house at 12. I took a shower and when I came out he was in my room. He threatened me.......he he threatened your life......he pinned me against the door and touched all over me, he raped me with his fingers, he licked places he should not have, he forced me to the floor and rubbed his dick against me......I cried and screamed and cried and screamed until I lost my voice.....I called your name so many times but nothing was working. I called you 59 times and you didn't answer not once........

Magic....I...I'm sorry.! I wiped her tears but I couldn't even hold back my own.... I was in such disbelief of what the fuck I just heard. I held her tighter. I had no idea no clue.

You was suppose to protect me.! She cried again and again.

I promise you I am.! We gonna make a police report.

I already did and they said it's nothing they can do about it because he has a restraining order on me first. He went to the police first and said I tried to rape him and my mom co-signed on it helping with all these fucking lies. She kicked me out her house.! I had no where to go! She cried harder. I closed my eyes and tried to breath. It's like I could hear, feel and see everything she was saying and how it happened. I never liked that nigga and all I could see was me killing him.