Chapter 16

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Four Weeks Later

Yeroooooo.! I yelled walking into the store.

What's up just the man I wanted to see.! Sam said slapping me up.

What's up you got good news for me.?

Yeah I was able to fix the inner screen but not the outter screen I did order you a brand new one. It's just going to take some time to get here.

How long.? I can't go another day without no phone man.! I'm bouta just go buy a new one.

Well I do have the new iPhone XRPros in.

Shit can you transfer all my shit for me.?

Yeah.! I got you. Give me like an hour.!

Ight ima be back how much I owe you.?

On the house.!

You sure.?

Yeah man you saved me from that bullet I owe you my life.

You never owe anybody your life unless you cross them or some shit but naw we boys we good.! I appreciate you, ima be back in an hour ya heard.!

I got you man.! I walked out the store holding this door open for this fine ass shorty. She licked her lips and smiled.

Thank you handsome.! She giggled.

Your welcome.!

Do your name and number come with holding the door open.?

It would but I'm married.! I smirked.

I don't see a ring.!

I uhhh lost it at the gym.! I laughed.

Here's my number if you just so happen to be single one of these days. She said reaching in her purse and grabbing a business card out.

"Lolas Boujee Boutique" I read aloud and she smiled.

I answer day or night.! She smiled and going into the store.

I opened my doors to my charger and got in, pulling off. "On star ready" the car said as I pushed the phone button. "On Star call KAT" I said coming to a red light. "Calling Kat.!"

"You have reached the voicemail of 716-223..."

"KAT I feel like you duckin and dodging me mama where you at.? It's been four days.! Don't make me come find you and you ain't got no good news for me you gone wish you did.!" I said into the speaker before hanging up. Kat was more so scared of me than she was into me. Bitches love the dangerous nigga.!

I pulled up to the trap and got out. My boys was sitting on the porch and it wasn't no happy faces. I walked past them after saying what up and made my way back into the money room for payout.

Yerooooo.! A voice said coming into the room and it was Marcus.

What's up bro.! I said slapping my brother up.

Shit Collin you know being a dad and a husband and a king lord you know light shit.

Oh light shit huh.?! I laughed slapping him up again.

Hell yeah what's up with you. You got this room looking nice as hell.!

Yeah I know I got a nigga paying 35k for one kilo.!

Damnnn you got it like that.?!

Hell yeah you know big king honcho around these parts.!

Facts lil bro learn from the heads aint no other way around that.! You ever find yo girl though.?

Who, that bitch Kat.?

Nah umm Mag.? She still not talking to you.?

I don't know where she is. She got her shit from the hotel a couple weeks ago turned the car in and got on a first flight back to Cali.

Word.?

Yeah so I just been tryna get her ass out of my fuckin mind but I can't help but seem to think that something is wrong and I can't put my finger on it.

Well I'm here to help whatever you need me to do.!

Can you go pick up my phone for me.?

Where is it.?

Sams.!

Ight be back.! He left out the room and closed the door. I started putting money in blocks to pay out. I knocked on the door and mannie came in.

Take these and pay out lower deck.!

Yes boss.! He walked out the room holding the blocks.

I gathered the next batch of blocks and got them ready.

Uhhh brother?! You might wanna hear this.! Marcus said standing in the doorway playing the voicemail and Magic's voice poured from the speaker.