Chapter 2

I pretty much been staying to myself all weekend long. I had no desired plans to do anything. I sat on the couch eating a bowl of ice cream watching reruns of OneonOne. This was my favorite show. I heard the front door open. It probably was my mom.

You can't answer the phone.? Martavion loud mouth asked as he came around the corner. I really need to take his key back.

If you called me my phone is upstairs.

I been calling yo ass since yesterday. What's wrong with you.?! He asked opening his mouth so I could feed him some ice cream. I took half a spoon full and fed him.

I was a little busy.

To busy to answer the phone for me.? He questioned kicking his shoes off.

Your always to busy for me.!

Stop cappin.! We always spend time with each other. Probably more than we should.

Actually no.....no we don't.! Just look how things was yesterday.

You still tripping about RedLobster.?

No I'm not just tripping Mar.! You left me in a restaurant to talk on the phone for over an hour I had to eat by myself.! The whole point of us going there was to eat.! I'm sure whoever was on the phone could of waited.! (Just than his phone started ringing as two calls was coming in he reached in his pocket to grab his phone out) Omg.! Like now I can't even have a conversation with you, without you paying attention to that damn phone.!

I'm sorry what you want me to do.?

Ignore it, put it down sometimes. Like what the fuck all them bitches wanna do is suck your dick for a couple dollars.

They wanna fuck to.! He laughed. I cut my eyes at him. "I'm jokinggg damn lighten up before i throw a lamp at you.!"

You not gonna do shit first of all.!

You really not feelin me huh.?

Dude no I'm not.! I'm your bestfriend MarMar and your be treating me like I'm one of these lame bitches sometimes. Like don't get me wrong I love and appreciate every single thing you do for me but honey please pay more attention to me please 😩.!

Okay I got you I promise. He stuck his pinky finger out and I wrapped my pinky finger around his and kissed his cheek.

Thank you.!

Can I have some more work ice cream.?

No get your own.!

But I want some of yours.!

Here damn it.! I took a spoon full of ice cream shoving it in his mouth than taking the bowl and dumping it on his head getting up and running from him laughing.

Yoooo I'm bouta beat yo ass.! He screamed while I laughed. I tried to run up the stairs as fast as I could but he was on my ass. I flew in my room but he busses in behind me. I jumped in my bed quick pulling the covers over me laughing as he jumped on top of me wrestling me to get the covers off. "Ima beat yo ass Magic.!" He repeated his self over and over. "You know what fuck it.!" He said pissed getting off of me. I heard my bedroom door slam and slowly took the covers off of me. "Yeah you fuckin thought so.!" He yelled pouring the rest of the ice cream on me and the full glass of water I had next to me on my night stand all over my hair, body and bed.! Than took off running laughing.

MARTAVIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.! I screamed getting up trying to wipe my eyes dry.

Oh you don't like that huh.?! He asked laughing.

Fuck you stupid.! Look what you did to my hair.!

Okay and look what you did to mine?!

Now you gotta wash it.!