Chapter 41

3 Months Later......

I can promise you this year was flying by so quick. It was March already and all I had was literally 3 more months of my senior year left. I felt like everything just flew by after January.

Me and Ahkhi was sneaking around here and there. I really liked him and he really liked me. He was going to NYU for college and I was staying here. So we decided a relationship wasn't for us, less heart ach.

Me and Lani was losing touch more and more everyday until we stopped communicating on an everyday basis but we was still cool.

Me and story got super close and became Bestfriends. She was my go to friend. We did everything together. We even planned on going to college together and working together. I don't think Lani wanted to come here any more after that. Plus her and Amber was all time BFF's.

My dad was awesome he even purposed to Joe last month on Valentine's Day. It was so super romantic. Her oldest daughter Jas was expecting a baby now. This house was gonna be extra full.

My brother? Well let's just say he finally found him a girl and is doing everything with her. He really likes her and is gonna keep her around.

I was ready to take on the world in so many ways. Finishing high school was on my list to do first. I promise I was gonna make something of myself.