Chapter 75

Alright missy it's been weeks since you been locked in this room open the door.! Lani yelled knocking on the door. I called her because I really did need help. I opened the door and she came in and I locked it back.

What's wrong.?! She asked holding my face up looking me in my eyes.

Magic your eyes are so red and puffy. You been crying.?! She asked sitting besides me.

I'm just tired that's all.! I said wiping my tear as it fell from my face.

What.? Where's Martavion.?

We had a fight a couples weeks ago and he doesn't even acknowledge us.

What the fuck.? Are you serious?.

He came home drunk one night and his shirt smelt like perfume and a empty condom wrapper fell out his pants.

Shut up.! Are you fuckin serious.? Why haven't you called me.? You look tired as fuck you sound tired as fuck.!

I just didn't want anybody to say anything about me not being able to be a mom or anything nasty and rude about me or my kids.

You didn't make these kids by yourself and you literally have three babies in diapers I'm always a call aways not matter what you need.! This shit can make you so depressed just sitting here in this room Mag.! When the last time you got out.?

Last week when they had their doctors appointments. It's hard carrying all of them around by myself. I'm already depressed. And I'm trying so hard to fight it because I have those children who are depending on me for literally everything right now.

Exactly so if you need help you need to say you need help. Go in your room and get some rest.! I can take care of the babies for a few hours.

It's okay Lani Micah is really fussy he has gas.

I got it.! Gooo lay down.! She said pushing me out the room. I went to my bedroom and the bed was freshly made like it hadn't been slept in all night or morning. I got in on my side of the bed and layed down. I was out soon as my head hit the pillow.

______________

I finally woke up and I looked at the time it was 5am. I can't believe i slept this long. Martavion wasn't next to me. His side of the bed wasn't even touched.

I got up to go check on Lani and the kids. Everybody was knocked out sleep and she had to just get done feeding the boys. I turned the heat up in the room a little bit because it was cool in there and put an extra blanket over them all. I kissed Majesty on her forehead and made her a bottle and sat it next to her because she should be waking up soon.

I heard the bottom stairs door open and Martavion was coming in. I met him at the top of the stairs and he seem like he was high as hell. "Can we talk.?!" I asked folding my arms.

What's up.?! He asked standing on the stairs in front of me.

First off, I have a problem with getting into arguments and you leaving the house and coming back with whatever time you feel comfortable with and not speaking too each other for weeks. We are married we should of been worked this out. I been going through it with them kids. I'm depressed as hell and I'm trying to control it. It's really fucked up how you begged for a son wanted to have sex everyday all day but had the fuckin nerve to come out to mouth saying that shit you did.!

Mag I...

No let me finish because I'm not done with you. You go out and say and do all this sweet shit than you think you can turn around and say whatever it is that you fucking want to me. Cause I can get right with you and start treating you like one of these niggas in the street for real for real if you wanna get to it. I ain't no bum ass, lame ass bitch so don't treat me like I'm one either. And if you got something you wanna tell me say that shit now because I promise you, if I hear anything or a bitch got anything to say to me about you fuckin with them than it's over and ima kill you so what's up.? You got something you wanna say.? I asked folding my arms.

I ain't been doin nun Magic. That smell of perfume was cause I was spraying different shit tryna find something that smelt good for you cause I know you like that shit and for two the condom wrapper wasn't even from me i had found it in the car and I ment to throw that shit out. Marcus has the car that day I let him use it on some flexing shit.

If that's the truth than why couldn't you had said that.?

Because i knew you was gone trippin on me. I had a long ass day that day juggin and bussin moves. I ain't mean shit by what I said I was just mad and tired.

Yeah Ight.

Forgive me!.?

No.! It ain't that simple. We went three and a half weeks without speaking to each other for that bullshit.? Not once did you try to work it out ask or check on the kids. That's some sucka lame ass Shit and just to goes to show if we broke up than watch you gone break up with the kids too.! And that shit crazy too me.

Never.! I'm sorry I really am. I should of been a man and apologized three weeks ago.

Yeah you ducking think.!