Chapter 8

3 weeks later......

I wasn't done with little miss Audre just yet. I was letting her live these past couple weeks. I ain't gone lie it was so much fun watching her sweat, peak around every corner, and be on her toes every chance she gets.

Okay you ready.? Lani said getting into my truck.

Yup you got them.?

Girl you know I do, I got a really Hefty blanket too.

Owe Periodt so her ass gonna be coming from the left door soon as it open you throw the shit over her fuckin head.!

Got you.! But let's make this quick my man making Tacos.!

You fat bitch.!

Girl I'm fuckin hungry let's just kid nap her ass and kill her.

I'm debating if I wanna kill her or not.!

I pulled up to the strip club and we went in. I saw Martavion walking to the VIP where Audre was dancing. She ran to him and I stood watching with my arms folded. He tried to get her away from him but she kept pushing up on him.

Owee ima kill this bitch watch.! I said angrily about to make my way over to the VIP section.

Nooooo let's just give her a blanket party. Lani said pulling me back. She pulled me right back out the club. I was so angry. It's like I let all my emotions take over me so fast and quick.

I hid behind a car that was parked across from the exit door the strippers left out of. Lani stood behind the door holding the blanket. I was gonna give her a signal and it was on from there.

After waiting about 10 minutes Audre came out laughing holding a bunch of money. I waved my hand in the air and Lani ran from behind the door and through the blanket over her head. I ran up on her and started swinging. I was punching this bitch all over her face and body with the butt of my gun. She was screaming so loud. I punched her so hard in the face she knocked out. Me and Lani picked her body up throwing her in the bushes.

What are you doing? I asked lani as she was going through her stuff.

Bitch this a lot of money.!

Well get it come on.! I laughed and we ran back to my truck and soon as I was about to pull off Martavion pulled in front of my truck blocking me. Me and Lani looked at each other like we was BUSTED.! He got out his car and I got out of mine.

Why the fuck do you keep torturing that damn girl Magic.? He asked annoyed.

WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE FUCKIN MY HUSBAND MARTAVION.?! I yelled back angrily. He took a deep breath and leaned against the back of his car.

It was a fuckin mistake.

Yeah well this ain't.! Now get out my fuckin way.!

No.!

Whyyyy.?! I yelled pissed off.

Because I fuckin said so.!

Ima kill you.! I said grabbing my knife from the door. I ran over to him and he laughed. I was about to stab him until he caught my arm and choked me. He made me drop the knife and pushed me. "Let me kill you.!" I cried whining.

No crazy ass.! He laughed at me. I was in real life tears right now.

Let me kill you MARTAVION.! I screamed at him.

Noooooo.! He laughed.

I hate you.!

Come here.! He laughed, he pulled me into him and hugged me while I cried.

Why did you cheat on me? Whyyy Martavion.?! I cried into his arms.

Baby look that shit didn't mean shit to me I'm sorry baby.! Just let me prove to you.

So you can just do it again.?!

What you want me to do, KILL HER?

Yes.!!!!! He rolled his eyes and took his gun from his waist and walked over to the bushes as she was trying to get up.

A bunch of girls came out and seen her and started panicking trying to help her. He turned around came back over to me.

I will.! He said getting in his car and pulling off.

I hate him.! I yelled crying and Lani came and hugged me.