Arc 4: Perfect Timing

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Mr Kishimoto Does.

Arc 4: Perfect Timing

The later hours of the afternoon was greeted by a very cold weather. As the sun began to set to make way for the night, A certain Hyuga found himself at the compound gardens, all alone with only his hot cup of ea beside him. Apparently, He had taken up the little time to take a rest before proceeding to the kitchen help his cousin prepare for dinner.

The past few days were quite eventful or should he say busy for him. He didn't expected that activities would go on number of transitions. There were times that he would found himself occupied with team related doings, of course he wouldn't go for the details regarding those hellish trainings, he would simply call it as the Might Guy special trainings, where you could lose most of your body weight in a single day.

He took a glance of his wrist watch to check the time." Looks like I still have 25 minutes." He thought to himself, once again taking another sip of his tea.

He considered this time as a means to clear his head from any unnecessary distractions or an overload of thoughts. Every time, stress would clinged up to him, this was his solution to it. It's not that kind of an old school way but it really works if one should try it.

Though, the difference this time is the unusual feeling of concern. He had no idea on what had caused him to be worried like this. The whole day, he was on training and spending time with Himawari and Hanabi, and there was not even any sign of trouble. It felt like that certain day was really meant for them reconnect again, yet here he was in a very bothered state.

Eventually, his thoughts focused more on his niece, nowadays, whenever there was a feeling of worry, the first person he would thought of is her. He didn't even know why. It was impossible for any thing that could be considered a threat would attack her or maybe it was just his own imagination trying to messed up his mind again.

Neji sighed, rubbing his forehead gently, before picking up his cup of tea, which was now warm and took a good drink. The warm essence of the tea immediately had an effect as he felt relaxed once more.

He then loosened up his muscles and gazed at the nearby sunset. Determined to empty his mind by just making himself stare at the sky. Fortunate for him, it work perfectly fine and he stayed in that position for about several minutes.

He felt like he was in a trance staring at the beautiful sky with the silence around him. It was perfect and moments later, a small aurora borealis began to form along with the stars.

"It's beautiful!" A mesmerized Neji commented in his mind.

For him, it was definitely the first time he had seen one, or maybe that was just his mind telling him. He didn't even know if he had seen such a phenomenon many times before. He just can't remember, though seeing one made him feel like a little kid again for some reason.