Arc 3 Phase 1 Finale: Learning the Truth Part 2

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story..

Take note 3: This chapter was quite a challenge to write but I hope I managed to blend in ideas well in this chapter.

Take note 4: For any questions about Kawaki, He'll be in the story.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Arc 3 Phase 1 Finale

Chapter 11: Learning the Truth Part 2

I'm from a place as the "Pure Land."

The trio was silent when they heard the word "Pure land" especially, Sarada who knew that the place that the latter was referring to was none other than the aftelife, the place where everyone goes to when they passed. There were mixed reactions from the three right now. Miyuki saw shock, surprise and disbelief, many other emotions all rolling into one package on the trio's faces. Before they can bombard her with questions yet again, she continued to speak.

"If you want to know more, then listen carefully, our time is very short."

Miyuki explained, she knew that this was going to be telling of a long story.

"As you all know, The Pure Land or Afterlife is a place or world where everyone goes to when they passed on. I also agree with you that it is indeed very wonderful place for everyone. However, as this point in time, things are not the same as everyone expected it to be." She paused for a little while," Apparently, there are things that had been going on right now that not everyone is aware off."

"What do you mean?" Boruto asked.

Miyuki stayed quiet for a few moments, before taking another deep breath and continuining the story." I supposed all of you heard or are familiar with the story of how the world and everything was created right?." She said, while the trio simply nodded.

"Well, what if I tell you there is a lost part of history that has been probably long forgotten? What if there's a much more bigger conspiracy happening from behind the scenes? Have you wondered why all of these events in history seemed strangely mean't to happened?" She paused for a little bit. There were mostly surprised reactions from the trio.

(INTERVIEW)

"To be honest, it was a bit tough to explain all these things to them. I can't tell them everything, so I had to stick with the more basic and important parts.

-Miyuki

She then continued." Thousands of years ago, after the dawn of creation, there was poweful malevolent winged being known as "Chaos" that ravaged the world, no one knew were it came from but it was considered to be the entire aspect of evil itself." She explained.

"Chaos?" Sarada muttered under her breath. The name sounded so familiar as if she had read that on a book somewhere.

Miyuki simply nodded." Yes, and I bet you kids are really lucky enough not to live during that time." She commented. She was personally there to witnessed the wrath of the being. She then continued." It destroyed anything that came across its path and eventually its power was so overwhelming that it almost wipe out every living thing existing. She paused yet again.