Arc 3: A New Friend Part 1

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: Recently, The beta reader for this story will be very busy for awhile. So that means I will be alone on writing story. I'm just a beginner writer so please go easy on me whenever there is a mistake in the story.

Take note 2: This chapter was a bit challenging to write because of another writer's block but I'm glad that I was able to finish it. I've also read an Awesome fanfic called " Reanimation" by clarityace, and this is where I got the idea on How will Naruto be eventually met his end. But of course, there is still hope for him to survive. Anything is possible.

I also published a new story called " Anthology Story 1: Soul Transfer Jutsu" You can find it under my profile. Feel free to read the first chapter:)

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 3:

Chapter 3 : A New Friend Part 1

(Earlier That Day)

"That good for nothing fox stole my fish again! Stop It!"

Yells and curses can be heard throughout a public wet market as chaos abruptly took over the usual business of the market's vendors and customers. Apart from the common noisy and chaotic atmosphere of the place, Stall owners found themselves staring at their products in shock as majority of them were scattered all over the ground because of a certain furry fox.

"Somebody catch that fox! It ransacked my stall!"

The yells didn't stop from there, some of the vendors had already banded together on catching a certain red-orange furry nine-tailed fox, which ran around the wet market for its life and also for the means to escape.

Kurama observed his current surroundings as He looked for a way out of this place. He was also carrying his fish, which he stole a little while ago, through his mouth. He really had to admit that this was the biggest fish that he had yet so far.

Meanwhile, the band of vendors continued to attract members and the group eventually grew into a small mob. Kurama who had expected this, finally thought of plan to finally get away from them. His plan was just simple, try to confused and elude the small mob of vendors chasing him.

The good thing about the plan is that He still has a little bit of chakra inside of him, which he immediately tapped in to create an exact shadow clone of himself that appeared in a puff of smoke beside him.

Meanwhile, the small mob of vendors were taken by surprised as they suddenly found themselves looking at two foxes in front of them. Some of the members of the mob were overtaken by confusion or some were just dumbfounded to assumed that the fox had an accomplice.

"They are two of them!" One of the members from the mob exclaimed.

Kurama could only smirked as his plan finally worked. He then instructed his clone to head to another direction and thus they split. On the other hand, the small mob of vendors split up to catch the other one while the main group stayed and focused on catching the main one.