Arc 3: Another Reunion

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note : For the readers who doesn't like this story and kept bashing it. I really don't care what you say or what you think. You are just wasting your time here and If you don't like the story, just leave.

Take Note : Looks like we are already nearing the Sasuke mission arc and by the way this is just a filler chapter.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on

Arc 3:

Chapter 9: Another Reunion

It was probably the most unexpected thing that ever to him yet. He knew that he was all by himself when he was heading back towards the apartment. He also never expected that He would suddenly crossed paths and finally meet his Godfather, which he had never met before, for the first time.

Boruto took the time to observed the man in front of him. He described him as very big and tall, having broad shoulders, and confident. He began to wonder if this was really his dad's sensei, in fact the man really is. He was just in this moment of disbelief, He heard many stories about him from his dad and other people when he was a kid.

He was on his way to conclude that this was indeed, Godfather.

As for Jiraiya, He was probably having the same thought as him, He also wondered if this was the "Boruto", the one that his former teammate was also talking about. In fact, this was really the person that he was searching for, the blonde hair, cerulean eyes, the whisker marks which was obviously hidden underneath those white patches.

This was no doubt his future godson.

There was a brief moment of silence that took over, Jiraiya noticed that the young man's face was still in the midst of confusion and figuring out.

"Well if you' re confused, let me explain again, Tsunade personally told me all about you three and how you are not from this time but from the future, But don't worry, the secret is safe with me."

"I just really want to see my godson and god daughter that's all."

The white haired Sanin explained. He had no bad intentions or whatsoever, He just wanted to meet the kids and get to know them.

It was like a test or trial for the man himself, He was on a mission to convinced the blonde teen that he was telling him the truth. He was also a bit afraid that the blonde might just shrugged it off and leave him be. He feared of being rejected.

He felt his heart beating a little bit faster as He stared and observed the teenage blonde in front of him. He really looked a lot like his student, as if he had a twin brother. He wondered if He already met Naruto.

As for Boruto, He sensed no lie or immediate threat from the man, Deep down inside, his heart was telling him that this man was really indeed the Jiraya that his dad was talking about. Not for too long, He gave a smile and hugged the man.