Arc 4: Sunflowers

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, but Mr. Kishimoto does.

Arc 4: Sunflowers

"Thank you for coming along Neji-nii!"

Himawari was full on smiles as she walked along the streets of the village along with the brown haired Hyuga. The sun was on it's peak and combined with the busy atmosphere, it was just perfect for the two.

"You're welcome Hima, It's the least I can do for awhile." Neji replied, taking a brief glance at the time through his small wrist watch." Before, I head back for training." He finished his statement with somewhat of a bored tone.

The Uzumaki girl took noticed of the expression and she immediately asked." Is being part of Team Gai really that bad for you?" She said with curiousity.

Now this made Neji widened his eyes, turning to the younger teen." Well, not that bad, I mean if you're a member of that team, you're gonna need to drink lots of energy boosters." He explained, trying to warn to his niece.

Himawari raised both eyebrows." Energy Boosters? I guess it would be really fun to be a member of your team" She said, before continuing on." And I guess Grandpa Gai is really is dedicated on the team." She added.

Neji gave a slight cringed. The thought of the training sessions began to fill his mind. The endless chicken chase segment and the long running marathons and the continous push-ups, were the ones that continue to bring him down. Although, no matter what happens, he's still not going to give up.

"Yeah, he is really dedicated." Neji commented, before continuing." Without his "Youth" Philosophy, I'm not sure whether if I can be fast as Lee nowadays." He gave a slight chuckle, he recalled how those two somehow share the same the spirit, which really baffled him.

Himawari nodded in understanding." Oh I see." She said." I wonder how that Philosophy works?" She wondered before continuing." Aside from that, Uncle Lee really is the spitting image of Metal Lee, or maybe the other way around?" She said.

"Metal Who?"

Neji was caught by curiousity as he immediately turned to his niece. He was now interested to learn more about this Metal Lee character that the girl had mentioned.

"Metal Lee." Himawari simply said, but by the time she focused her eyes on the brown haired Hyuga, she received confusion." Oh, I guess, I haven't told you about him yet." She added.

Neji raised both eyebrows." What about him though?" He asked, wanting to know more information.

Himawari nodded and smiled." Well, Metal Lee is kind of his son in the future." She replied back, expecting a certain reaction from the Hyuga.