Arc 3: Day in a Life Part 3

I don't own Naruto. Kishimoto Does.

Author's note: Hey there Readers!, Looks like we've finally entered Arc 3! I Hope you guys enjoy! I would also like to thank you guys for the Reviews. Favorites, and follows :) Thank you for also sharing your tips and thoughts for the story.

Take note: I was very busy during the weeek because of school But I was able to find time to write.

Take note 2: I also published a new story called " Anthology Story 1: Soul Transfer Jutsu" You can find it under my profile. Feel free to read the first chapter:)

Take note 3: For the readers who doesn't like this story and kept bashing it. I really don't care what you say or what you think. You are just wasting your time here and If you don't like the story, just leave.

Thank you for Understanding :)

Expect Grammar and Spelling mistakes

P.S: I am just newbie so go easy on me

Arc 3:

Chapter 7 : Day in a Life Part 3

It seemed like one of those days when Neji had a chance to spend the day freely without the clutches of the " "Youthful" training regimen of his sensei. Apparently, since his bushy brow teammate couldn't attend to the training, because he hadn't recovered yet from the injury that he sustained during the last mission.

As a result, his sensei cancelled a number of trainings that will be held sometime in the future, because He believed that everyone must be present and complete for every training that the team had.

But as for Neji himself, He finally gets the time to enjoy a day without worrying all of those things. He rarely even gets a time to enjoy because almost everyday there was often a team training but now He has that time for himself.

However, there was this one tiny problem that He didn't expected to happened on this very day.

When all seemed to be going well and smooth, his little cousin then came into the picture like sneaky bomb. It was also a time when coincidentally, Hanabi had no training scheduled on this very day thus that means that she also had the freedom to do whatever she want on this very day.

Since, Hanabi already had figured out about Neji's schedule, She thought it would be another great time to drag him along into one of her adventures yet again or maybe the usual things that she always does.

It really turned out a very exciting and fun day at least for the young Hyuuga girl as she and her big cousin found herself having a couple of adventures in the village. As for Neji, it was always the usual stuff of him being dragged along as if it was often meant to be like this all the time.

Of course, this was his little cousin that He was talking about and He deeply cared for her even far as accompanying her to a Horror house. Yes, a legit Horror house that would eventually scared the crap out of him that his screams could be heard all over the place while Hanabi was really on to it instead of squeeking in fear like her big cousin.

The next stop of their little adventure was none of than one of Hanabi's favourites which was enjoying the time by renting a Karaoke room for a couple of hours just to showcase her hidden talent for singing. As for Neji, He found the Karaoke experience very loud and defeaning as his little cousin began to sing the poppiest to the rockiest of songs that almost made him crazy.